Music choice

trivedi360

Does anybody listen to any foreign music? Like in a different language. I know there are some people who listen to Japanese music but it is mostly anime

Komodo

I happen to listen to music in a foreign language all the time... It is a weird language, called English...;)

Apart from popular music, I like to listen to classical music in Italian or German. Occasionally some Dutch music (both popular and other types of music).

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
No , I stick with my classic 70's rock , Some older heavy metal ( not hair metal ) and Jimmy Buffett amoung others. I've gotten into KT Tunstal here lately .

trivedi360

I listen to Indian music most of the time. Sometimes I listen to European classical and frequently I listen to Insian classical. Dishant.com has some songs that people may like. Try under Hindi Songs on the left side of the site.

I would love to try some other songs too. Gaelic sounds promising. I have always been fascinated with different languages. RoughAshlar Do you understand what they are saying in Gaelic?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Hard rock, Alternative rock, bit of grunge, and reminising (sp??) about the "hair band" 80's rock.
Problem is, about every 3-4 years my music changes, used to be country, before that techno.
A couple of decades ago it was rap and Bass music for the car.