Mark Farrin

New member to this site / forum I live in California and attend Lodge in Coachella, California. Lodge # 476. I was raised in June of 2008 and enjoy the brotherhood found in Masonry. I have visited only a few lodges in the local area, and hope to visit any lodges in my travels.

Has anyone here used a passport to keep track of lodges they have visited??

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Welcome Brother Farrin. Some have, but I've yet to obtain one. Search "Masonic Passports" and you should get some good threads.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Welcome aboard Mark. If you're ever in the Boise area send me a message and I'll make sure you visit a few Lodges.

FF Sparky

Welcome Bro. Mark, I recently bought a Passport from the 'traveling Mason' I have yet to get it stamped, will be filling it up soon. And when you come back to CT, I invite you to visit my Lodge.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Welcome!

Welcome,Brother Mark. Jump in and stir up some discussion!

I am on my 3rd Masonic Passport in about 2.5 years. WOW! ...if I'd only had one when I was Raised 30+ years ago!
The cheapest place I have found to get them is www.bluelodgeaprons.com, which was founded by NC PGM Dean (Dean & Associates) and still carries his name. Their's are $5 + shipping. When I order a dozen [I love to pass them out] the shipping drops to a little over a dollar per. Get some Brothers to order with you.
There is also a Brother on FMH who makes them, I am thinking about a little more customized model next.
After a little research: check
http://www.freemasonhall.com/community/t2716/
to see Brother Max's Passports.

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have a passport , carried it to lodge all of three times as I kept forgetting to take it with me and then lost interest in it all together . I have no idea what I did with it now .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I have two or three passports. I either forget them though, or cannot find the one I was using and grab a new one.

VirKnight

Sir Knight & 32 GL of VA
Welcom Brother - how can we make you feel welcome.

Hi Mark,

I was initiated in CA - at Mt Oso #460 in Tracy, CA, I think dinasaurs still roamed. My family goes back in CA Freemasonry about 4 or 5 generations. I have answered your friend request.

Welcome, I have been away as I was working really long hours, and the time spent online always seems to be work time.

I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

S&F,

Virknight (Greg)