Question

grandpasgirl

I have been interested in the masons since I was a little girl. I used to admire my grandfathers ring wanting one of my own. I know that you have to be a man to join but is there anything I can do being a woman that is associated with the Free Masons??

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes , If you are 18 years of age there is Order of the Eastern Star , General Grand Chapter OES . This is a wonderful group . I am the Worthy Patron in my Chapter this year and we have a great time and learn some very important lessons in our beautiful Intiation ritual , which is based on the heroines (Adah , Ruth , Esther , Martha and Electa) of the Bible . If your grandfather is still a member in good standing with his lodge ,or if he has passed on but was in good standing when he died you can become a member of a Chapter of the OES by his membership in the Fraternity or if you have any other male members who are Freemasons . Ask any question you wish and I will try and point you in the right direction .

As for rings , my wife has an OES ring that puts my Masonic ring to shame when it comes to beauty .