Squirrels Sidearm for the Hit Squad

G

Gary

I want a Desert Eagle. Nothing says leave while you still can like a hand cannon!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I want a Desert Eagle. Nothing says leave while you still can like a hand cannon!
I fired a Desert Eagle once. Couldn't even make a hole in the paper at 25 feet. I thought the muzzle flash might set the paper on fire though. If you can control that monster, you're a better man than I. IMHO, the only thing that should have a .50 caliber round is a sniper rifle.

I have a friend that has two Desert Eagles ( he is a collector and sells fire arms too).... I have not fired it but have see him fire a few rounds into trees..... he says its more fun to cut trees down this way...... I prefer a chain saw myself.....

I think my friend has enough fire arms for a small army....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I fired a Desert Eagle once. Couldn't even make a hole in the paper at 25 feet. I thought the muzzle flash might set the paper on fire though. If you can control that monster, you're a better man than I. IMHO, the only thing that should have a .50 caliber round is a sniper rifle.
How about a M2 Browning 50 cal ? I was a 50 cal gunner , and nothing like tearing a vehicle to shreds with it .

I remember in the Corps , it was stated that this weapon was not to be used on humans , only equipment such as vehicles and such . We were told that a belt buckle was a piece of equipment so aim for the belt buckle , canteens , web gear , flak jacket , helmet etc; etc;

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
How about a M2 Browning 50 cal ? I was a 50 cal gunner , and nothing like tearing a vehicle to shreds with it .

I remember in the Corps , it was stated that this weapon was not to be used on humans , only equipment such as vehicles and such . We were told that a belt buckle was a piece of equipment so aim for the belt buckle , canteens , web gear , flak jacket , helmet etc; etc;
So unless you want hit with anti-armor rounds approach a Marine with nothing but your skivvys on????

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Have you seen the noggin I'm packing? When I inquired about enlisting I was told they would cut the top off the tank. Just so I could have a helmet!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I like common caliber ammo, 9mm, .38, .22 long, easier to find after the Zombie Apocalypse and civilization collapses.

For that matter, my long bow and swords will come in handy too. :D

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I like common caliber ammo, 9mm, .38, .22 long, easier to find after the Zombie Apocalypse and civilization collapses.

For that matter, my long bow and swords will come in handy too. :D
Agreed. That's why I have a battle ready katana and various others lol. .45 ACP however.

This is new and I plan on it being here for then.

Attachments