• yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
What say we do a 'degree', the squirrel degree.

Suggested format (open for modification)

We would start a thread and each of us would do two things:
1. Add some totally off-the-wall, irrelevant, statement
2. comment on all others statements

Let the thread run for a couple of days. We would need to open the degree and close it formally, so we'll need a Tyler, WM, SW, & JW.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
What say we do a 'degree', the squirrel degree.

Suggested format (open for modification)

We would start a thread and each of us would do two things:
1. Add some totally off-the-wall, irrelevant, statement
2. comment on all others statements

Let the thread run for a couple of days. We would need to open the degree and close it formally, so we'll need a Tyler, WM, SW, & JW.
That's sounds pretty cool! Could I be the Squirrelled Deacon! I get to dart randomly back and forth with candied-dates!'

The wifes couponing stash has now reached a stockpile with over 4K worth of products and only 1100 or so put into it!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
As always, I am available to fill whatever post you need me for! <inflates cheeks with air and scratches his fingertips on them>

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you've seen this squirrel you are now obligated to change interweb topic randomly and only stop doing so if other wise told!

So I found the treasure! Not as *SQUIRREL* hard as you *SQUIRREL* might think it's right behind my............

SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoachN

Builder Builder
<Three Wraps: ***> WM: The meeting shall now come to order. Brother Tyler, what the first action in opening a Lodge?

Duncan1574

To guard against cowans and eavesdroppers, to insure that none pass or re-pass without the permission on the WM.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Hey I was just thinking... I wish there was a legitimate site out there that just had a list of freebiees for new parents or expectant parents. Nothing charitable or income based or anything like that, just like those free offers for free this or free that... with the economy the way it is, we all have to save where we can... oh, I wonder whats for dinner...

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Let me know what type of baby stuff you're planning on using, I'm sure we have coupons we won't use/need.

WM there is an alarm..... it's a noise that lets you know something is happening but that's not importanat right now.

CoachN

Builder Builder
Alarm?!?! Is that what that banging sound is all about? Who's supposed to tend to that? Is that Vern's job?

Hey, can you pass me some chips?

Duncan1574

Dang it! That confounded banging made me spill my beer!
WM, hows about we get the JD to check out that noise?

Did someone says chips?????

CoachN

Builder Builder
WM thinking to himself: {why does every one stand up when I bang this wooden hammer thingy three times?}