Supptor From My Family

Well not all my family but both my Mom and dad have no problem with me Wanting to become a freemason, I thought that it be hard talking to her about this. But it wasn't she think it might be good for me if I join it will help me get out of the house more and meet some new people.

*I meant support

Winter

I've been here before
James, if I may make a suggestion. Type your posts into a text editing program like Microsoft Word or something else with a spelling and grammar check. This may help your posts to be more readable.

MWS

So I don't have everyone support someone deleted me from there friends list. When I told them that want be Mason.
Sorry to hear that.
I don't keep it a secret, but I don't advertise it either...Masonry for me is very personal. Lodge is my time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Might want to wait until after your initiation, see if it's right for you before you "shout from the rooftops" so to speak. Just my 0.02c.

I remove the post the reason I post that Is I wanted know what everybody thought and if they will support me. I have come decision that I don't need our want there support I got support of my family and my real friends that's good enough for me.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
So I don't have everyone support someone deleted me from there friends list. When I told them that want be Mason.
I like it when someone deletes me from their friends list , one less person I have to talk to when I am out in public and one less person that I get an e-mail from FB informing me they have an up-coming Birthday !

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I love it how some people use FB as a means to inform you they are "angry" with you by un-friending you . My (real) brother has friended me/un-friended me so many times that I refuse to except any more of his friend requests .