the writer's strike

mollyL

I was wondering if anyone has noted the difference in live TV shows since the writers are not on strike anymore. When the writers were out, about the only show that I thought was still funny was Craig Ferguson. Perhaps the show has a bit more punch now, but I thought that Craig acquitted himself very well during the strike. What do you think?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I pretty much only watch the History Channel . I'm getting tired of all the "reality shows" and primetime game shows . I do like "How I Met Your Mother" though . I'm in bed by 9:00 to read so I don't watch late night programing .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
There are a few shows that I watch that isn't History Channel or Learning channel. Its a short list.

Scrubs (mostly re-runs, never seem to catch it if its still on)
King of the Hill (again, mostly the re-runs)
Sarah Conner Chronicles
Wildfire
Rescue Me
The Riches

Oh, and I watch of the HGTV type channels too.

Gee, I guess my TV watching is boring to most.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Not boring , I like Scrubs and King of the Hill also . I'm now hooked on TruTV's "Forensic Files" and "American Jails" . I like Bear Grylls "Man vs Wild" and Mike Rowe's "Dirty Jobs" on the Discovery Channel .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I think that the writer's strike is finish now. I can't see the point of starting this thread.

The question was "I was wondering if anyone has noted the difference in live TV shows since the writers are not on strike anymore " . So the point of the thread was/is , is there any differences in live TV shows now that the strike is over . We just got a little side tracked on another topic .