Tonight is the big night!!!

Woods

WOO HOO!!!! I can't wait. 7:30 is go time for me. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. This is going to be great. I'll let you know how it goes.

Woods

All I can say is WOW!!!! That was an amazing start to what will be an unbelievable journey. I had a great time with everything. I am really looking forward to the other degrees. It is such a wonderful feeling to be apart of a fantastic organization.

cemab4y

I consider the EA degree to be the most important. This is your first time in a tyled lodge. (others may disagree). The next two degrees are fantastic. I have been able to assist in doing some of the smaller parts in the degree work. I am looking forward to learning more of the parts, and taking an active participation in all of the Craft Lodge degrees.

You are on a terrific journey. Enjoy the ride.

Woods

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Before joining, I wasn't sure what questions to ask. Now, I have a ton of questions and not sure where to start. :D

RoughAshlar

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Before joining, I wasn't sure what questions to ask. Now, I have a ton of questions and not sure where to start. :D
No matter how long you are in the craft and how involved you get, there will always be more questions :D I know for myself, it has been a very rewarding journey, you truly get out of it, what you put into it.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
First off congrats ! You have just traveled a path that many , many great men have traveled before you and may you enjoy your search for light . I have been a MM for quit a few years and I am still learning .

Ask any questions you like . Make sure , when you are working with your mentor/coach , to him ask all the same questions you ask here . I'm somewhat hesitant in answering certain questions of EA's and FC's because my lodge may do things differently than your lodge and I don't not want to step on anyones toes . And it also aids in forming a stronger bond with your mentor and shows him your eagerness for the Craft .

Woods

I will save my questions for my mentor or other Brothers in the lodge. My biggest question is what can and can't be discussed in public or open forums. As I learn the craft, I'm confident that I will learn what I can and can't say. Because of my uncertainty, I will reserve my questions until I learn my craft. I am very excited about the learning process and what lies ahead. Thank you all for your wonderful support.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Saving your questions for your mentor and Lodge Brothers is a good idea IMHO . Your very welcome for the support , though no thank you is necessary , that's what we are here for and this is what we do . I'm excited for you and I envy you also , I look back foundly on my EA and FC days and think of how excited I was learning the lectures , forming a close bond with my mentor , going through the degrees and asking my mentor so many questions he woud laugh and tell me to slow down because I was so hungry for the next degree . Just lean back and enjoy it , your going to love it .

Woods

Finally going get the Fellow Craft this Tuesday. I feel like I have been moving too slow. The two hurricanes kind of messed me up on getting with my mentor for several weeks. I'm really looking forward to sharing what I have learned. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
That's great , Your going to love it .

On a side note , I'll be putting on an EA and FC degree full form this coming Tuesday myself . I'll be Acting Master for both degrees with a PM waiting to fill my chair in the East while I give the 2nd and 3rd sections of the EA and the Winding Staircase in the FC . It will be a very long night for me .

Woods

Last night was amazing! I had a wondeful time. The guys were surprised that I knew the EA so well. The whole ceremony was awesome, especially the Winding Staircase. The guy that did that was awesome. I was totally impressed by everyone in the lodge. Thank you all for your support and I wil keep you up to date as I move through the othere degrees.

Woods

And here we are again....tonight i will be getting my master's. I'm really looking forwardto this night. It should be exciting. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Woods

WOW!!!! By far, my favorite. I was totally blown away by the ceremony. It was amazing and an eye opener. I have so much to learn and I am very ambitious in wanting to learn as much as I can. The guys were unbelievable in their delivery and knowledge. I was fortunate enough to be going through it with someone else and I got to go first. So, I was in house to witness what I had just gone through. I am very proud to be a part of a wonderful organization, but more importantly...part of a wonderful family.

RoughAshlar

WOW!!!! By far, my favorite. I was totally blown away by the ceremony. It was amazing and an eye opener. I have so much to learn and I am very ambitious in wanting to learn as much as I can. The guys were unbelievable in their delivery and knowledge. I was fortunate enough to be going through it with someone else and I got to go first. So, I was in house to witness what I had just gone through. I am very proud to be a part of a wonderful organization, but more importantly...part of a wonderful family.
Congrats, I'm glad you liked it. The 3rd degree may be the "highest" in masonry but it is only a single step on the road in search of light, there is more to learn than is possible in one lifetime.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Woods, I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the degree and are ambitious about learning the work... The fraternity really needs you and your type of ambition. After you learn the work (or even before) look among your friends and family for who might make a good member and talk to them about it, don't force it on them, just offer information and be willing to talk (just remember your vows). If we could all get someone else to join, we may be able to offset the downward spiral in membership. Congrats, and hope you keep looking for the light.