Squirrels Torchwood?

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
So, Friday night the season wrapped up on Torchwood: Miracle Day. This is a series out of the BBC that spun-off from Dr. Who. Does anyone have insights into this at all.

The most recent season's plot is a world where death stops. I'll leave it there:D

CoachN

Builder Builder
I've watched every episode except this last season's remaining episodes after the first one. I think Capt. Jack's life energy was distributed globally at the end of last season.

I'll have to wait for someone to post them on youtube to watch the rest of them.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I've watched every episode except this last season's remaining episodes after the first one. I think Capt. Jack's life energy was distributed globally at the end of last season.

I'll have to wait for someone to post them on youtube to watch the rest of them.
HMMM Good therory, the show was on Starz. This is the first I've seen of Torchwood, though i must say I'm looking into the older episodes. I've seen them all so I won't spoil. I will say it brought up some interesting points.

If life ceased to end, what does the world do to handle the change?

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
At some point everywhere would begin to look like India. Crowded, overflowing with trash and lacks of means to take care of them all. Food and water would be scarce. What does happen if contagins continued to survive and grow but instead of dying we live on in agony and suffering and passing it on. Who makes the rules about what consitutes a living person who needs life support to breathe, but won't die; so now that person takes up room. Versus the person whom was shot and won't die but needs the pain meds to make it day to day.

CoachN

Builder Builder
At some point everywhere would begin to look like India. Crowded, overflowing with trash and lacks of means to take care of them all. Food and water would be scarce. What does happen if contagins continued to survive and grow but instead of dying we live on in agony and suffering and passing it on. Who makes the rules about what consitutes a living person who needs life support to breathe, but won't die; so now that person takes up room. Versus the person whom was shot and won't die but needs the pain meds to make it day to day.
I didn't say it would be fun.