Squirrels Walking Dead Season 2 trailer

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I got season 1 from Target for only $10 .

I am sure they will run through all of season 1 before they kick season 2 off on AMC .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
AMC picks up live talk show about The Walking Dead

AMC will create a forum that will finally allow AMC to talk about how awesome AMC is by picking up the live chat show Talking Dead, which will follow each episode of zombie soap opera The Walking Dead with a discussion of its most salient plot points overseen by Chris Hardwick, host of The Nerdist and similarly battle-scarred survivor of the Shipmates apocalypse. The project, first rumored last month, will bring in various actors and producers from the show, as well as just fans and “TV enthusiasts” (which is a term you should start self-identifying with more often, as it is classy) to recap what you’ve just watched, then interact live with viewers about its ramifications. For instance, whether you think that episode means that there will be zombies trying to kill people next time, or maybe not?

AMC picks up live talk show about The Walking Dead | TV | Newswire | The A.V. Club

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
CRAP , I will be down at Grand Lodge when "The Walking Dead" kicks off Oct 16th !!!! Hopefully the hotel will have AMC but knowing my luck they will not .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Lets hope I remember. The way I've been lately I will forget. Too much time staring at a screen I guess.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
If I was not going to GL with a other Brothers I would stay home Sunday to watch it and leave at the butt crack of dawn Monday morning . I have my fingers crossed that the Hotel has AMC .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes , yes , I was worried that since they cut the shows budget and fired many of it's writers that the show would suffer . But I am delighted to say that season 2 episode 1 was excellent !!! I have read the graphic novels and they have deviated from it quit a bit and have taken liberties with the cliffhanger is "fairly" true to the novel .

Without going into detail the road scene was a nail biter and the church scene was cool as .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Without going into detail the road scene was a nail biter and the church scene was cool as .
The road scene had me stop working and was like :5-scared:

I was wanting for the deer to be a zombie or something.

But the end has me all :4-angermax: :3-angry1: :3-angry2: I still cannot believe they did that, and makes me want to :4-punch:whoever decided to write that.