YR Journey

Congrats on beginning your YR journey fireman....How do your YR bodies deliver the degrees? Monthly, one day festivals, or some other way? We go once a month (do all the degrees locally) beginning with Mark Master in August, and Order of the Temple in April. In May we have our Commandery inspection and elections of officers, June is York Rite Bodies Grand Communications (do all three back to back to back days), and in July we start prepping to do it all over again!

It was a very entertaining evening for sure.....Part of my degree team included a PGM, 4 KYCH and one that sets on the ritual committee .....it was one of my favorite steps I have taken along my journey as a Mason

Degrees are delivered once a month...in the Chapter....anyways...

G

Gary

Congrats Brother! I wish I had time to join the other bodies, but Blue Lodge has me swamped! As chief cook and kettle washer, catechism instructor, and what not... I don't have any free time. Maybe one day though...

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I hope you have enjoyed your journey so far. The Boise (Idaho) York Rite usually holds a large festival, and surrounding bodies usually bring their candidates to it as well where the bodies divide up the work so we can hold the festival and still do it from memory in just a few days.