Ate up with Freemasonry a bad thing ?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I would like one but tats cost to much for me to get another one . I have the one I want already drawn out and ready to go when the time comes .

Yes the $$$ right now is my reason for not getting my new tattoo....

On a side note.....is a thread that is 5 pages long about being "Ate up with masonry"....a sign that all that are contributing are in deed "ate up"

Winter

I've been here before
Yes the $$$ right now is my reason for not getting my new tattoo....

On a side note.....is a thread that is 5 pages long about being "Ate up with masonry"....a sign that all that are contributing are in deed "ate up"
I dunno, maybe we just really really like Masonry and want to spend all of our time doing Masonic stuff.... wait a minute. Nevermind.:D

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Well, I got a certificate and pin last night that is indisputable proof that I am "ate up". After the installation ceremony (I went in line as SS) the DDGM presented me with the Master Mason Rookie Award.

FF Sparky

My wife loves me, too. I asked her if this was bothering her. Her answer made me love her all the more. She said, "My father was a Mason. I knew you would do this the day I met you. I'm just glad you finally got around to it."

Hooked, ate up, yup...[/QUOT

"Likes" this

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My wife flip flops on my being a Mason . One day she will be like " Tell me you ARE NOT going off to some lodge somewhere tonight !" and the next week she will ask me " Is there not a lodge meeting tonight somewhere ? I am tired of looking at you !!!"

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
My wife flip flops on my being a Mason . One day she will be like " Tell me you ARE NOT going off to some lodge somewhere tonight !" and the next week she will ask me " Is there not a lodge meeting tonight somewhere ? I am tired of looking at you !!!"
You just don't understand female psychology:

"If a man is in the forest and says something, is he still wrong?" :D