coffee drinkers

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Really do not get into the flavored coffee's, but this one is intriguing. Is it any good? I hate going to coffee shops as I just drink coffee with sugar and milk, and they always call coffee by strange names.

Attachments

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I do love me some Dunkin Donuts coffee . I have some cinnamon coffee that is extremely tasty , and some chocolate that is pretty good . I do not drink the flavored stuff on the regular basis but it is pretty good when the wife and I are doing some porch sitting .

I just told the wife about the coffee you have pictured and she is going to try and find some today . Is it whole bean ? My grinder is busted .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I do love me some Dunkin Donuts coffee . I have some cinnamon coffee that is extremely tasty , and some chocolate that is pretty good . I do not drink the flavored stuff on the regular basis but it is pretty good when the wife and I are doing some porch sitting .

I just told the wife about the coffee you have pictured and she is going to try and find some today . Is it whole bean ? My grinder is busted .
Do not know. Someone sent me the picture. I can try and ask.

I'm now wondering if they have a blueberry coffee though. I love blueberries more then strawberries.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Do not know. Someone sent me the picture. I can try and ask.

I'm now wondering if they have a blueberry coffee though. I love blueberries more then strawberries.
Coffeemate has a tasty blueberry creamer . They also have chocolate that is good . I like the chocolate in the Winter and the blueberry in the Summer .

As a firefighter, it just might be a moral sin to drink coffee from dunkin donuts.....LOL.... in my fire house it, plain old Folgers or Maxwell House.....DD is for the PD....

I actually dont drink coffee....I really like to smell it brewing but just never developed a taste for it.....I do like the berry flavored Monsters in the blue can.....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I developed a taste for it in the Gulf War . We had Ranger coffee , just pour instant coffee from our MREs' in your mouth and take a swig from your canteen .

When I was still working on a boat, my Chief engineer told me on day one.....the boat uses straight 50 weight oil and he likes his coffee thicker.....you could scoop it with a fork:eek::eek::eek::eek:

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I actually dont drink coffee....I really like to smell it brewing but just never developed a taste for it.....I do like the berry flavored Monsters in the blue can.....
If you will, I'll take the grinds off your hands. My worms and plants love them.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
When I was still working on a boat, my Chief engineer told me on day one.....the boat uses straight 50 weight oil and he likes his coffee thicker.....you could scoop it with a fork:eek::eek::eek::eek:

When I was on the boats , we lived on coffee . There was always a pot brewing .

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Mocha

Back in the "C Rations" day (pre-MRE),in the field we used to take the instant coffee, a quarter envelope of cocoa mix and about 4 packets of sugar. Hot Mocha Coffee to warm you in a cold rain!

S&F

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Local coffee shop, dry cap with the espresso of the week, which is usually a fair trade South American. Prefer Africans though. Grind my own every morning, that is usually Sumatran.

G

Gary

+1 on the fresh ground Sumatran. I'm a fan of Jamaican Blue Mountain too.

G

Gary

One of the Captains at a busy station at my department makes what we termed "Mud". He basically fills the coffee filter to the top, packs it good and tight and brews it.

Let's just say no amount of creamer, milk or whatever you try will change the color of the coffee. It's strong enough to defibrillate a dead horse back to life.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
It's strong enough to defibrillate a dead horse back to life.
I'll check with my state office of EMS to see if that's within my scope of practice as an EMT... I may have to wait until I'm blessed with my paramedic card.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
One of the Captains at a busy station at my department makes what we termed "Mud". He basically fills the coffee filter to the top, packs it good and tight and brews it.

Let's just say no amount of creamer, milk or whatever you try will change the color of the coffee. It's strong enough to defibrillate a dead horse back to life.
That was the type of coffee we had to drink on the river . 18 hours work days is a real killer and we had to stay alert walking the barges .

We would fill the filter to the brim and we had a captain who would add 3 or 4 scoops of instant to his own mug . I developed a taste for extremely strong coffee (or bilge sludge as we called it) , but I picked his mug up my mistake one morning and had to run out of the galley to spit it in the river . I just may have killed many a fish with that pollution !