Country

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
BTW, a little tidbit for those who pee in their yard. If you pee on an ant hill, it either kills them, or they move. Oh, and do not do it in the yard in the middle of the day. Neighbors tend to frown upon it.

BTW, a little tidbit for those who pee in their yard. If you pee on an ant hill, it either kills them, or they move. Oh, and do not do it in the yard in the middle of the day. Neighbors tend to frown upon it.
I am good where I live..... I am sure the bull that occupies the pasture behind my house wont say anything...lol:1-wink-grin:

jaya

Peeing outside is a good way to keep black bears out of your trash. They stay from human pee. Just take a leak around your trash areas and it helps keep them away to some degree.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Peeing outside is a good way to keep black bears out of your trash. They stay from human pee. Just take a leak around your trash areas and it helps keep them away to some degree.
If that worked on squirrels I'd cover my lawn in pee... LOL

Gary...you will never get rid of the squirrels..... engine guys are like greek gods to squirrels....:4-bounce::4-dontknow::becky::4-wave::4-swords::4-poke1::becky: