Decoded

DavisB

2nd episode

*Actually its the 3rd.*

The second episode comes on tonight at 9 central time. I have seen the previews for it and it looks to be another Freemason centered episode. The preview shows a couple masoic images, one being a handshake between two brothers.
The most "promising" part of the episode so far seems to be the statement made claiming that (and this is a new one to me) the Statue of Liberty is actually a symbol for "Lucifer". And when looking at the clip as a whole it appears that this new conspiracy will also be attributed to........yes, you guessed it, The Freemasons. But who knows. They could have gotten more creative this time. But I doubt it.

Maybe the EIEIO needs to go after the guy who let this one out of the bag.

It is ALL SENSATIONALISM........ The History Channel doesnt care if people watching agree or disagree....just as long as people do watch. Its all a ratings number and anything to do with the Freemasons draws attention. As far as the "Host".....this just gets his name out there more to sell his books.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I switched the TV off within 10 minutes of the third episode and went back to reading my book . How did it turn out , did the Masons do it ?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I don't have a clue Ashlar, I didn't even bother turning it on. I was reading, and having seen the previews, I just didn't have the desire. My guess is "yes" we did it, we always do don't we? I just want to know one thing, if the freemasons control soo much, why don't I have a job??? I think it's a conspiracy against freemasons!!!

G

Gary

I didn't watch it either. I did set my DVR to record up to seven episodes, so I'll probably watch it this weekend sometime.

To be honest, I'm not impressed with the show. I barely got through the first episode, and the last one sucked. It was so boring I fell asleep before the end of the program.

I think we owe it to ourselves to watch programs like this....it is where some profane get their "info" on the Freemasons. Watching it doesnt mean we agree but we should know what the show is saying when a profane comes up and talks about it.....

In my and GaryE line of work, there is a saying by one of the GREAT innovators in the fire service: "Know your enemy" Frank Brannigan

DavisB

I switched the TV off within 10 minutes of the third episode and went back to reading my book . How did it turn out , did the Masons do it ?
It turned out exactly like the first one. The hosts present "evidence" and (and i use this word only due to the fact that I can't think of one that describes them better) "experts" who say that the Freemasons erected the statue of liberty as an emblem of Satan for 90% of the episode. Then in the last 5 minutes when most people have stopped watching and now believe that the Masons did it, they talk with the only credible person in the show who sets them straight. He debunks not only the statue of liberty is a monument to satan aspects but even sets them straight as it comes to the definition of the word lucifer and its original meaning (which I learned from Bro. Hodapp's Freemasons for Dummies).
The episode then ended with the three hosts saying "what the statue of liberty means to me"

Overall it left me dissappointed that there are people in the world who actually believe that garbage.

I generally enjoy the shows on the History Channel very much but I don't think I will be watching this particular one again.

DavisB

I think we owe it to ourselves to watch programs like this....it is where some profane get their "info" on the Freemasons. Watching it doesnt mean we agree but we should know what the show is saying when a profane comes up and talks about it.....
That is why I watched. And on that level it was useful. Although if any profane would have just watched the whole thing the show would have disproved itself in the last 5 minutes.

I watched it and the Corner Stones are covered up by later Addtions. They are just trying to stir up some dust to get better ratings.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
"Decoded" misses its mark!

WOW! I just watched "Brad Meltzer's Decoded" (recorded at noon 7/6/2011, History Channel) about the Revolutionary War Culper Spy Ring...and I never heard the words Masonry or Freemasonry!

:D

S&F