Deepest Apologies

TH2012

My Utmost and deepest apologies. I'am very head strong and opinionated at times. I mean no disrespect to anyone. May all Brothers be blessed and full of joy.

S&F

Winter

I've been here before
Being headstrong isn't the problem. :) Some of us here can be very passionate in our posts. But your grammar often makes it very difficult to understand the point you are trying to make. May I suggest typing your posts in a text editor such as Word and performing a grammar and spelling check and then copy/paste it here. I have read your posts and I am still unable to tell what Lodge you belong to.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes , remember that MC lecture , this is where Grammar and Rhetoric comes into play . Grammar teaches the proper arrangement of words according to the idiom and dialect of any particular people . And Rhetoric teaches us to speak copiously and fluently...with all the advantages of force and elegance .

Posting on a forum is different than talking face to face , one must post their thoughts clearly and concisely so there will be no misunderstandings .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I would like to add that I agree with Bro. Winter , being headstrong is not a problem as we have that in spades here LOL . If you read through the threads you will see many of us become passionate when posting , I am a prime example of that if you have read the GL of Florida thread . As long as you do not step over the line and attack any of the forum members then it is all good .

Remember attack the post not the poster .

But I have not really seen you cross any lines , the problem is that your thoughts in some of your posts are not very clear . Take your time when posting , re-read what you have written before hitting the "Post Reply" button . OR like me , remember that the "EDIT" button is your friend . Or follow Winter's good advice .

TH2012

Texas, but I'am only an affiliate through, another Fraternal Organisation, by the name of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.

Winter

I've been here before
Yes I'am a Freemason, and a very proud one, but can you please explain you're life story please?
How are you "only an affiliate"? And Omega Psi Phi is not a Masonic organization. How are you affiliated with a Masonic Lodge through a college undergraduate fraternity? What Lodge were you Raised in and what Lodge are you a current member of? You keep giving answers that are confusing. My curiosity is because you have represented yourself as a Freemason but give us no way to check the veracity of that claim. My credentials as a Freemason in good standing are solid. I am a Past Master and have current memberships in Benjamin Franklin Lodge #83 and Milton Lodge #161 of the GL of WI.

Your turn.

goomba

TH2012, I don't want this to come across as harsh, but you could settle the debate by just answering the question simply. The ones of us on here who have a yes under verified are 100% no questions asked vouched for Masons. Bro. Winter did not hesitate to give his lodge name, number, and grand lodge information. By avoiding part of the questions and then asking different questions you are coming across as suspect.

If you are a Brother Mason you will be welcomed here with opened arms. If you are someone interested in Masonry you will be welcomed with open arms. We just want clarity not conflict nor confusion.

For clarity on my part I am Master Mason in good standing in Ware Lodge No. 435 and Rockford Lodge No. 137 of the Grand Lodge of Alabama F. & A. M.