Deepest Apologies

Winter

I've been here before
Brothers,I do have my membership card and know the signs of only a freemason would know.
Sorry, but I don't believe you. Too many inconsistencies in things you have said. It is a shame, too. When you joined the forum your story sounded interesting.

jaya

It matters not actually. This is an open internet forum and esoteric discussions do not happen here anyway. No secrets or anything close are discussed anyway. Your answers do raise doubt. They are not the way a brother would answer. Knowing the modes of recognition do not mean you sre a mason. They have been available in exposes since the mid 1700's and are sll over the internet.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
My goodness, this is a sad turn of affairs. I had hoped to find a friend and brother but found a liar and cowan instead.

We as Freemasons have received strict instructions on our Charity. There are two conditions placed upon our decision of where our good offices may be placed. They are 1) bring no harm to ourselves or families and 2) finding the recipient worthy. Since you have come here under false pretenses and continued to attempt to BS us into thinking that, since you had read a few web sites, you were a member of our Gentle Craft I find I can no longer hold you in the esteem a simply curious person would be held, let alone a brother Mason. I would suggest you find someplace else to play.

goomba

A few weeks ago (I believe it was Winter) mentioned the site was a little slow. Well now all the regular posters have united to expose the cowan!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Don't worry, I'm betting this is far from over, lol!
In the past, we would quickly ban them if they crossed the line. Now, we toy with them like a cat and a ball of yarn. Bro. Winter likes to play with his prey before he pummels it into submission.

Winter

I've been here before
This one is odd in that he has not responded to any of the accusations of being an internet troll. He continues to pretend he is a Mason as if we haven't pegged him. Usually they become obnoxious or leave after being called out.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Perhaps I was too diplomatic in my postings ;) Long ago, I learned the definition of a diplomat: A person with the ability to tell you to go to hell in such a way that you ask directions.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
This one is odd in that he has not responded to any of the accusations of being an internet troll. He continues to pretend he is a Mason as if we haven't pegged him. Usually they become obnoxious or leave after being called out.
He can ignore the accusations all he wants. Obviously the truth is something he doesn't want to admit because he is having too much fun poking the badger with a stick.

Perhaps I was too diplomatic in my postings ;) Long ago, I learned the definition of a diplomat: A person with the ability to tell you to go to hell in such a way that you ask directions.
I know such a man. We call him Coach around here. I've watched him shred people and they were too stupid to even know it happened. Personally I've never been a diplomat. I carry a Claymore and swing it when necessary.