Favorite Education TV Channels

What is your favorite educational TV channel?

• The Learning Channel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Local PBS Station

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I remember him saying about that on one of the episodes, I think the one with his parents and the Baseball game.

Chris From California

Proud Master Mason
Discovery Channel is my all time favorite. Hands down. My Fav shows? Would have to be Dirty Jobs ( Mike Rowe is hilarious ) Deadliest Catch and How It's Made. I know how it's made sounds boring to most, but I think it's neat to watch how they make everyday items.

TLC USED to be a learning channel. Now it should just be called "Bringing Home Baby" channel.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Discovery Channel is my all time favorite. Hands down. My Fav shows? Would have to be Dirty Jobs ( Mike Rowe is hilarious ) Deadliest Catch and How It's Made. I know how it's made sounds boring to most, but I think it's neat to watch how they make everyday items.

TLC USED to be a learning channel. Now it should just be called "Bringing Home Baby" channel.
I thought I was the only one who liked "How it's Made" . My wife hate's it when I watch that while she is in the room .

Woods

Right now on Discovery is a special on Freemasons. It's called Secret History of Freemasons. I've seen the show 2 times before and I loved the info...not being a Freemason, YET (LOL), I'm not sure what is true and what's not. But the show is definitely interesting. I'm sure it has been talked about on here, but I was just letting you guys know that it's on now if anyone was interested.

Chris From California

Proud Master Mason
Right now on Discovery is a special on Freemasons. It's called Secret History of Freemasons. I've seen the show 2 times before and I loved the info...not being a Freemason, YET (LOL), I'm not sure what is true and what's not. But the show is definitely interesting. I'm sure it has been talked about on here, but I was just letting you guys know that it's on now if anyone was interested.
It's a very good show. I think I have that in the video section of my forums. As for what is fact or fiction you will find out some day! Are you going to apply at a lodge?

Woods

Chris, I turned in a petition to my home lodge on June 10th and the investigating committee came to my home a week later. I am in the waiting phase...I'm waiting with anticipation of my acceptance....hopefully. lol But I am patiently waiting. I will post up any new news that I receive.

Welcome to the site!

RoughAshlar

Chris, I turned in a petition to my home lodge on June 10th and the investigating committee came to my home a week later. I am in the waiting phase...I'm waiting with anticipation of my acceptance....hopefully. lol But I am patiently waiting. I will post up any new news that I receive.

Welcome to the site!
If their lodge goes dark for the summer than you will probably have to wait until the fall before there is even a ballot, just be patient.

Woods

I have no problem with being patient. How would I know if the lodge goes dark for the summer? I thought we were already into the summer when I petitioned.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
They normally go dark in July and August and then get back into gear in Sept . You'll have to get in touch with either the Lodge Secretary or the Mason who recommended you/got you the petition .

Woods

I just pulled up to the lodge and asked a couple of guys who were smoking about joining. Then I met a bunch of really nice people. Before that, I knew no one...now, I still don't know anyone nor do I have a way opf contacting them. LOL I guess I'll just have to wait and see.