Freemasons unlock secrets of the Lodge

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I do not know these things of their honor or intellect
I spoke out of turn with that.
I had known some of these men for years though. Everyone has their own demons, including me I have no right to judge anyone. I was just going off of actions
you are correct I am not a mason.
I do not want to sound judgmental at all
i just don't want my experience to seem rushed
if I get such an opportunity
Very well then . As BG_TRBL stated , I appreciate it that you do not want to rush through Freemasonry . Not all Lodges are the same and not all men fit in with a lodge . You must find a lodge that is a good fit for you . As for the rest , BG already stated what I wanted to say . We Freemasons tend to get defensive when those outside of the Fraternity talk out of turn about other Freemasons .

Take your time , find a lodge you really want to be a part of (which it seems you already have) , ask all the questions you wish here on this site and we will answer them to the best of our abilities and our obligations permit .

Ashlar...have you read all of the posts from simple???...In some he talks about joining then in another, he mentions hes talking to a young lady and her Dad wlks by and give him a MM sign.....how would he know it was a MM sign if he is just wanting to join......I believe someone is on a fishing expedition....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Brother Fireman , I have just went back and reviewed all his posts , so I am now up to speed . I let a couple get passed me . This person is either very confused or fishing .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Simpleservant , I must ask , in some posts you say "we" as if you are a Freemason and in other posts you state you ARE NOT a Freemason . You claim that you have been called a "Walking dude" aka: Traveling Man and have been given the sign of a Master Mason , by a Master Mason , for as far as I can fathom , simply talking to a Master Mason's daughter .

What are your intentions here or if we are having nothing more than a communication problem , could you please clarify what you mean in some of your posts ? You will find out rather quickly that we do not like profanes passing themselves off as Freemasons .

I will venture to say that since the poster has been called out, we wont see much from them....BUT if they do return, I am sure they will be under a very watchful eye......

R

removed121010

<link deleted>
if i wanted information its plastered all over the internet
it makes no scense
you all preach of brotherhood and unity

G

Gary

<link deleted>
if i wanted information its plastered all over the internet
it makes no scense
you all preach of brotherhood and unity
It may be plastered all over the internet, but it won't be here. To be clear, unity and brotherhood is exactly what is being protected here.

Coming to a forum such as this, and posting questions is fine. But when you come off as a person posing as a Freemason, don't be surprised if you get called on it.

You have received a warning for your post. I recommend that you read our forum rules before posting links.

http://www.freemasonhall.com/community/t551/

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes the secrets are plastered all over the internet . And yes we do preach Brotherhood and unity , but we must have trust in one another to develop that brotherhood and unity , you know , that Honor thing that you stated in an earlier post was lacking in the members of a lodge you once visited . All I am asking is for clarification as to what you have posted because some of us are confused over the contradictions in some of the posts .

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Yes the secrets are plastered all over the internet . And yes we do preach Brotherhood and unity , but we must have trust in one another to develop that brotherhood and unity , you know , that Honor thing that you stated in an earlier post was lacking in the members of a lodge you once visited . All I am asking is for clarification as to what you have posted because some of us are confused over the contradictions in some of the posts .
It is not the secrets that are the ones that are found on the Internet, in books, or anywhere but in the hearts of Brothers. I have seen in in their eyes, felt in their handshake, and been warmed by their welcome.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
It is not the secrets that are the ones that are found on the Internet, in books, or anywhere but in the hearts of Brothers. I have seen in in their eyes, felt in their handshake, and been warmed by their welcome.
By secrets , I meant ritual and modes of recognition . I was not delving into this to deep and keeping it simple for him . I was merely just looking for clarification , now it no longer matters .