Greetings from southern Wisconsin!

Pete2288

Congrats on starting out your Masonic career iMav! I believe its one of the best things you can do for yourself and your family. Thanks for your service too.

iMav

-==-
Vote takes place tonight. I don't anticipate any issues...but it will be nice to get the official word.
I have been officially elected to receive my degrees from Columbus #75!! EA degree will be the 25th of Oct (monday).

G

Gary

Congrats!!! The EA degree will be an experience you'll never forget. Have they assigned you a mentor yet? After the degree, you'll be getting busy for sure...;)

G

Gary

Woot! Congrats! I haven't seen you on the boards for a while, so I figured you were busy...LOL :D

iMav

-==-
I was raised Wednesday night! I really enjoyed it...definitely my favorite of the three degrees.

I'm also the Junior Steward for 2011...so I am jumping right in. NONE of our incoming officers for 2011 are PM's. So, we are excited about the growth and future of the lodge.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I was raised Wednesday night! I really enjoyed it...definitely my favorite of the three degrees.

I'm also the Junior Steward for 2011...so I am jumping right in. NONE of our incoming officers for 2011 are PM's. So, we are excited about the growth and future of the lodge.
OHYA! Congratulations Brother!

G

Gary

Congrats on both counts! I'm the JS for my Lodge (2011) as well...

We have missed you on the forums! Don't be a stranger!

Custer148

Masonic Traveler

Congratulations Brother.