Hiram Abiff

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I just got a quote for 100 blue rubber wristbands.

On one side they say: FREEMASON

On the other it says: W.W.H.A.D.

I may be selling them soon to raise money for a Lodge charity. What do you think? Would you buy one?
OH, yeah!
Maybe a dozen, if they're not too much.

WOW, that was quick.

CoachN

Builder Builder

I may be selling them soon to raise money for a Lodge charity. What do you think? Would you buy one?
Oh yea... go ahead and throw fuel on the antis fire...

can you say "death wish?" :p

G

Gary

Yeah, I'm in for a couple. Maybe even 1/2 dozen. I've got some brothers who would get a kick out of those! Let me know on pricing.

G

Gary

Oh yea... go ahead and through fuel on the antis fire...

can you say "death wish?" :p
C'mon Coach, you know you want one... :D

Besides, I'll bet the EIEIO will protect us. We are after all, Brothers.

Winter

I've been here before
Coach, nothing we say or do will ever change the minds of the antis! LOL And they do have a positive message on them, nothing evil.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Great thread brothers. May all our discussions be so enlightening and civil.

I'm in for some.

Zack

WWHAD?
Continue his devotions and his work and keep his mouth shut.
Could there be a lesson there?

CoachN

Builder Builder
What if you just feel like you've been buried multiple times? This am I could easily be HA.
Brother P,

This is not intended to placate. It's shared 'cause I've been there a few times.

The closest condition I know that reflects this condition is "overwhelm." It's a state of being where my "boat is capsized, sunk and I'm sucking water." It usually occurs when either my boat has too much to carry, the sea it is in is too rough for it to handle or an unhealthy combination of both. The result is a turned over, sunk boat and no air to breath. This usually brings about more "sucking water" which can only be remedied by getting my head above water and expelling what was sucked in.

All this was to say to you Brother that I've been there a few times and it sucks. The only things that helped were unburdening myself with what I could and getting to calmer seas when I could. And sometimes grabbing a lifeline from others whom offer.

F&S,

Bro. Coach N