Hiram Abiff

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
You know...This exactly what speculative Masonry is about. Brothers coming together and debating issues in a civilized manner.

It's this very kind of discussion that makes us better men and improves our beloved fraternity. I sincerely appreciate the different views expressed here.
But will you appreciate it as much when we have to kill you?

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Patrick, why always with the death threats? :confused:
It's just my silly, silly way, Winter. Don't worry, I really have difficulty killing anything. Or do I? :p It really all starts with that phrase: I could tell you but I'd have to kill you. I posted it here once, being silly, and it's sorta become my trademark.

CoachN

Builder Builder
Can't do that! How will we keep the lights on if we don't keep getting new dues paying members? :eek:

[rest of post deleted by author as too inflamatory. :) ]
At times like these I sit down and ask myself...
Self, what would Hiram do? ;)

Bropreston

I would like to recommend to everyone the books of Rev Neville Barker Cryer regarding our early ritual/hiram/RA etc they are superb and although he is from England and therefore some of what is discussed will perhaps be a little different they really are a must read....he has some very interesting points as to where our current ritual comes from and why we do certain things. S&F Bropreston

m_s_ifland

Wow, I have really enjoyed reading this thread. I have definitely recieved more light and education here. Thanks brothers.

Winter

I've been here before
Hey, maybe now a Masonic wristband!
:)
I just got a quote for 100 blue rubber wristbands.

On one side they say: FREEMASON

On the other it says: W.W.H.A.D.

I may be selling them soon to raise money for a Lodge charity. What do you think? Would you buy one?