History Channel

but the answer is 42. Everyone knows that.
It is an allegory for 6X7. Which represents the 6 known planes of existence and the 7 known multidimensional sentient life forms. Now, the first three numbers in the square root of 42 are 6.48, which amazingly enough is the exact proportion of the foods needed to make the perfect Breakfast: 6 pieces of bacon, 4 eggs and 8 dollar pancakes.

Now if you add the numbers making up the square root you get 18, which is the age at which earth girls can become pole dancers, and that is the only reason the other multidimensional beings even come here. Ya gotta love the method here.:D
Russ, Tom....I have GOT to spend more time in Wisconsin!!! Must be something in the milk:)

Azpir8king

Russ, Tom....I have GOT to spend more time in Wisconsin!!! Must be something in the milk:)
Come on over Brother!! We will book you some time with our Reptillian cohorts to use the Lodge to Lodge Instant Matter Teleporter so you will be back home in time for supper.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Come on over Brother!! We will book you some time with our Reptillian cohorts to use the Lodge to Lodge Instant Matter Teleporter so you will be back home in time for supper.
Don't drink milk though, the transporter's discriminator circuitry was based solely upon reptilian physiology and they don't lactate, now SMS old enough to vote or good beer thats different.

berthemp

I thought the Reptilians weren't going to use the Lodge Instant Matter Teleporter until they got the new Flux Capacitor? Or did they use the Duct Tape yet again?

BTW, the History Channel will be airing a special on the Reptilians dancing with Brad Meltzer after riding in on some American Choppers. Just a head's up.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Now if you add the numbers making up the square root you get 18, which is the age at which earth girls can become pole dancers, and that is the only reason the other multidimensional beings even come here. Ya gotta love the method here.:D
Now, that's a conspiracy I can get behind! Literally AND figuratively.

Azpir8king

I thought the Reptilians weren't going to use the Lodge Instant Matter Teleporter until they got the new Flux Capacitor? Or did they use the Duct Tape yet again?

BTW, the History Channel will be airing a special on the Reptilians dancing with Brad Meltzer after riding in on some American Choppers. Just a head's up.
Yeah, the "Reppies" were whining about the Flux Capacitor and we told them its on the schedule to be voted on for a fix next meeting. We also explained it's "Duct TAPE" not "Duck Tape" so maybe they will stop eating the spare rolls.

We have discovered that if you drop the Lodge temp with the A/C they slow down and get pretty cooperative.Plus, we always give them the parts in the ceremonies with the most "S's". Its freaking Hilarious.

Yeah, the "Reppies" were whining about the Flux Capacitor and we told them its on the schedule to be voted on for a fix next meeting. We also explained it's "Duct TAPE" not "Duck Tape" so maybe they will stop eating the spare rolls.

We have discovered that if you drop the Lodge temp with the A/C they slow down and get pretty cooperative.Plus, we always give them the parts in the ceremonies with the most "S's". Its freaking Hilarious.
What??? You guys have A/C?????

Casey

MM, RAM, 32nd.
If you like what the History Channel used to be, take a look at History International. It's far better, and even covers... history. I haven't turned on History in months in favor of HI.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
If you like what the History Channel used to be, take a look at History International. It's far better, and even covers... history. I haven't turned on History in months in favor of HI.
I watch History International more often than the History Channel .

Azpir8king

What??? You guys have A/C?????
Of course we do. How else would you cool the flux capacitor? We also have an static ION cloaking field that operates on the same frequency as the human mind and creates additional influential currents within tinfoil hats. They cannot get within 100 feet of the Lodge without grinding their teeth. That's also how we learn their social security numbers and pin codes.:cool:

berthemp

Of course we do. How else would you cool the flux capacitor? We also have an static ION cloaking field that operates on the same frequency as the human mind and creates additional influential currents within tinfoil hats. They cannot get within 100 feet of the Lodge without grinding their teeth. That's also how we learn their social security numbers and pin codes.:cool:
Now I know why some members always want the lodge at 85 degrees. BTW the comment about giving them lines with "S's", frickin' hilarious. BOy working midnights isn't that bad, I get to be on this forum more often. Gotta love government work.:D

tomgndallas

I like the history channel but Brad Meltzer's Decoded is going to push me over the edge.
Seriously true there Brother. That is the most ridiculous load of bull I have ever seen. I am always will to keep an open mind, but it is not even well researched or put together. Generally those conspiracy shows are all based on shotty research and logical fallacies. They should cancel it.

The aliens show can be a bit far fetched, but I can watch it as it has alot of historical facts in it about ancient civilizations and technologies. I have always wondered how we managed to lose so much early technology and know how. I am sure the burning of the library at Alexandria helped, the many crusades, and the church trying to kill anyone who had knowlege and question the existence of Christ.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm....