Votes: 8 8.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriadPM80

40+ years

Raised in Triad Lodge #708 (Toledo, Ohio) June 5, 1969. Master in 1980. Master Evening Star Lodge #173 (Medina, Mich.) in l984 (dual membership). Triad Lodge merged with Barton Smith Lodge #613 in 2005. Worthy Patron, Triune Chapter #344, OES, (Toledo) in 1987.

icedude

I have been a Master Mason for....

.....Sixteen years. I was raised in April 1994 at Ashlar Lodge # 98 in St Augustine, Florida.

txokmason

Initiated EA July 6, 1999
Passed FC August 27, 1999
Raised MM September 30, 1999

Triune Lodge No. 15 AF&AM, San Antonio, Texas.

Casey

MM, RAM, 32nd.
March 31, 2007. My father gave me the Oath. :)

If I'd been able to do it in 2005 as was planned, my father would have been in the East, grandfather in the West.

iMav

-==-
Not surprising that nearly 40% are 0-5 years. That probably has more to do with the internet forum user demographic then anything else.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
November 19, 1977.
Master 2002
Certified Lecturer August 14, 2010
Will be installed District Deputy Grand Lecturer December 4, 2010
...and I am still seeing new things in the ritual!

bob franks

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
November 19, 1977.
Master 2002
Certified Lecturer August 14, 2010
Will be installed District Deputy Grand Lecturer December 4, 2010
...and I am still seeing new things in the ritual!
That's one of the beauties of the ritual: every time I see it, hear it, or DO it, something new catches my ear or sparks my imagination.

Rubin Bluthenthal

This is a tough question to answer! I have only been a Master Mason in fact for eleven or twelve years. But I have been a Master Mason in my heart for much, much longer. When I was a lad, my father (who was a Mason) told me about DeMolay. I jumped at the chance and handed over my petition as soon as I was able. In my year as Master Councillor, however, things went bad. We received a petition, sponsored by several DeMolay brothers, for a fine boy, a great student, a superb athlete. He would be a credit to the Order. But our advisors did not like, well, they did not like the depth of his tan (if you get what I mean). In short, a very few months later I laid down my gavel and walked away, saying to myself that until I could sit in Lodge with all of my brothers, I could not in good conscience sit in Lodge with any of them. This was 1970.

I waited. I waited until 1997 when the MW Grand Lodge F&AM of Alaska (where I lived at the time) announced that they were signing a mutual recognition compact with the MW Grand Lodge of Alaska (PHA)! I submitted my petition, and in June of that year I was raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason. You tell me, brethren: when did I become a Mason?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for you, My Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.