I can see!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Bro. Aaron, you give me more credit than I deserve. I finally realized after more than 25 years, I wasn't any good at floor work (as Senior Deacon, I got 'lost' conducting a candidate once), so I was forced to learn the Lectures! :D

S&F
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger here. As SD I used to introduce myself to EA candidates, tell them that I would be 'leading' them through the degree, and as a joke, would promise not to 'run them into any furniture'. Can you guess what happened? Yep, one night in my tiny little Home Lodge, I conducted a candidate smack into the JW's podium.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger here. As SD I used to introduce myself to EA candidates, tell them that I would be 'leading' them through the degree, and as a joke, would promise not to 'run them into any furniture'. Can you guess what happened? Yep, one night in my tiny little Home Lodge, I conducted a candidate smack into the JW's podium.
I saw that happen in another state in 2009. Ouch! I use that example as a teaching moment, when we practice!

S&F

DavisB

In the EA degree that followed mine, there was a coin resting on the WM's podium that was smacked with the WM's gavel and proceeded to then fly into the air and lay itself up as a perpetual memorial in the air vent in the floor. The look on the WM's face was great. Everyone was trying not to laugh and to continue with the degree. Some brothers were more successful than others.

CRJ_Professor

It's more like: I have discovered what I am NOT good at! :D

S&F
The lecture was memory work. Many have the same lecture. The key was cadence and smooth presentation. I am an auditory learner, so those characteristics are the base of my judgements.

For some reason, I am in the mood for waffle fries. Later my brothers. :)

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
The lecture was memory work. Many have the same lecture. The key was cadence and smooth presentation. I am an auditory learner, so those characteristics are the base of my judgements.

For some reason, I am in the mood for waffle fries. Later my brothers. :)
I read somewhere they have them at Chick-Fillet, or somewhere, but they ARE open today. :D

S&F

G

Gary

Well...Look at the bright side...At least you didn't mow down the L***** Lights!

Hey....WV....you go right through where I grew up...I am a HillWilliam...(thats an educated redneck...LOL).....just FYI...There is a WC in Aurora.....

G

Gary

I have to get the frozen ones at the grocery store...No White castle in Florida. I used to go there all the time when I lived in Chicago... Mmmmmm.....

Take home a sack!! (or three!) :D