Inappropriate Behavior

Tom

We have lakes too that are not regulated. Teenagers just think they can take over the beach and do what ever they please since their parents are not around. How disrespectful!

Brenda_Lee

Oh my God! I am so in agreement. I don't believe either how little respect is there for adults. I am glad my kids got into a charter school in which the core values are as important as the academics. They have zero tolerance for disrespect. My kids show such growth and it is because the school stresses the values we instill at home.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My wife and my mother has always called me an old man in a young man's body and tell me I was born 2 or 3 decades to late . I have always respected my elders and would rather set in the barber shop or Lodge with the older gentlemen than with men my own age . I have always been this way , there is one thing that these young kids need to figure out and that is , there is a lot of knowledge and some great stories coming from the older generation and they need to set down , act right and LISTEN .

johnny

That is awful! I agree that teens are just not as respectful as they use to be. Their is a serious lack of parenting going on today. My children will learn to address people proper as miss, mrs, or mr if they know them or sir or madam when they do not. That is how I was raised and how I will raise mine. More parents need to do this!