Turkey
Spicy mustard (optional)
Sour pickle slices (optional)
Tomato slice (mandatory)
Horseradish (mandatory)
Pepper
Tabasco all over the inside of the bread before putting it on top
And chase it with a bottle of Pepto....

What, and ruin a good fire in the gullet? I think not! That's what the beer is for anyways! You truckies must have some weak stomachs...LOL
This one does....its my paying penance for the actions of my youth:rolleyes:;)....BUT most truckies I know could eat an anvil covered in jalapenos and franks redhot...you know the saying "They put that sh!t on everything"......

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
This one does....its my paying penance for the actions of my youth:rolleyes:;)....BUT most truckies I know could eat an anvil covered in jalapenos and franks redhot...you know the saying "They put that sh!t on everything"......
Got some dried ghost peppers if you need some. It'll put some hair on your chest and make jalapenos taste sweet. They got a nice smokey flavor to them. When I go back to Texas next week I may be picking up some canned ghost peppers.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Got some dried ghost peppers if you need some. It'll put some hair on your chest and make jalapenos taste sweet. They got a nice smokey flavor to them. When I go back to Texas next week I may be picking up some canned ghost peppers.
I love ghost peppers , in SMALL doses . And yes , it will put hair on your chest if you have none and remove the hair on your chest if you do .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I love ghost peppers , in SMALL doses . And yes , it will put hair on your chest if you have none and remove the hair on your chest if you do .
Do you have easy access to them? I will see if I can order some extra bottles of the ones I'm getting from Texas. I still have a huge amount of dried peppers if you would like some of them.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I personally am a meat eater, so the traditional club is awesome for me.
White Bread (toasted)
mayo
lettuce, tomato, onion,
cooked ham
Bacon (I like mine a little bit rubbery)
slice of White toast
Mustard (preferably spicy brown)
smoked turkey breast
Bacon (again)
little more mayo
White Bread on top.

Side of Salt and Vinegar chips, and a dill spear.......

Makes for an awesome afternoon!!!!