Masonic Tattoos

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
If I make it through the East I might get a PM tat to balance my arms. The tattooed menace in the Lost Symbol had some good ideas.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I plan on getting quarter sleeves (as I want a government job later and can't have half or full sleeves. Left shoulder will be York Rite and have it wrap down onto the chest where I'll have the PM jewel over my heart.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I plan on getting quarter sleeves (as I want a government job later and can't have half or full sleeves. Left shoulder will be York Rite and have it wrap down onto the chest where I'll have the PM jewel over my heart.
The AF wouldn't talk to me because of my forearms tattoos, probably amongst other things. Even if you wore full length sleeves for workyou can't have a half sleeve in the Fedreal Job market?

G

Gary

If I make it through the East I might get a PM tat to balance my arms. The tattooed menace in the Lost Symbol had some good ideas.
Just make sure you leave a spot on the top of your head for the last tat. ;)

The AF wouldn't talk to me because of my forearms tattoos, probably amongst other things. Even if you wore full length sleeves for workyou can't have a half sleeve in the Fedreal Job market?
Most government agencies will shy away from visible body art. They have policies that prohibit it, or make those already employed cover it up.

I think the reason is because sleeve tattoos are easily mistaken for gang tats.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Just make sure you leave a spot on the top of your head for the last tat. ;)

HAHAHA, then the glass shatters!

Most government agencies will shy away from visible body art. They have policies that prohibit it, or make those already employed cover it up.

I think the reason is because sleeve tattoos are easily mistaken for gang tats.
The Army and Marine Corps told me that all my tatts would be analyzed for gang affliation before hand but yeah I understand.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I do not know about now but when I was in the Corps , a Marine could not be a member of the Embassy Security Force with visible tattoos .

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I do not know about now but when I was in the Corps , a Marine could not be a member of the Embassy Security Force with visible tattoos .
Oh yeah I was auto DQ'ed from that. I was asking about jobs and he did give me a list that I was excluded from because of them.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
The Army and Marine Corps told me that all my tatts would be analyzed for gang affliation before hand but yeah I understand.
From what I have heard it has become a real problem with gang members joining the military and getting training for when they go back home.