Masonic Tattoos

Paintchip

"I dont think there is any difference in a tatoo or a ring or watch. Its our personal expression of our love of the craft."

I agree 100% with your post!! I am thinking about getting the compass, square and G tattooed on me arm. If you are a proud member of our brother hood then it don't matter how u show it.

Azpir8king

OK, think this will show my UV tat. It only shows up under a black light and is invisible to the naked eye under normal light..... and YES it is a real tattoo, not a rub on.

Attachments

Winter

I've been here before
Brother Tom,

You forgot to mention the mos important part! lol

TYLERS OF THE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Love. The. Tat.

It is...

Legend..

(I hope you aren't lactose intolerant...)

DAIRY!!!!

Azpir8king

Widows Sons "Tylers of the 9" will be on the other hand, along with Scottish Rite when I hold both wrists together for the double Eagle. Too weird?

berthemp

Ring, hat, biker jacket, tattoo...As long as it is done with respect, it is all good. I have tats, but have not yet designed a S&C that I love...yet. But it is almost there. Just remember to get one from a reputable artist/shop. As soon as I get it I will post it. Right now I am in the process of designing a masonic theme so I can airbrush it on my jacket. Gotta look good on the bike, ya know?

Winter

I've been here before
berthemp, if you want a Masonic riding jacket, you could always join the Widows Sons!

berthemp

W.B. I would love to. Is there an Arizona chapter? We have the Freemasons Riding Club, that a few brothers I know are in. I am undecided. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

roy.kurka

MM, RAM, KT, 32*, DEMOLAY
I had the idea of doing a pillar on the back of my left and right arm with the respective names on it. Not the actual names, but what they signify. Just a thouhgt so far, I havent quite figured out exactly what it would look like.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Got my left leg done today. Needs to heal some before I take pictures. Still bleeding and is very dark.

Winter

I've been here before
Sir Hatches, sorry, I don't recognize the name. You can PM if you feel for comfortable.

harley1

You all have given me some great ideas for some new tats. Not much room left on my arms though. Might have to start on some other body parts.

Bro, Tim

pcwardlaw

Thinking of

Getting a masonic tattoo.And have found the masonic ink site.Looking for a nice design as I write this now.It will be my first tattoo.Any suggestions on where to get it if you know of a brother in the area I live in that does tattoos.Or where i should place it.It being my first tattoo_Or a design?Feel free to contact me!

thebrianmo

I have both the Square and Compasses and the Shrine Emblem incorporated into an Underdog half sleeve.

I think they are fine and they are always there to remind me to do good onto others!
How did you decide what to get or to get it done with a half sleeve? I'm considering a half sleeve and can't decide if I want it all Masonic or if I want to mix it with my faith as well. I'm not at all artistic so I have to either rely on what I can find online or try to find someone to draw something for me.