New Masons

edwmax

He not that stupid to sue me. ... Anyway, I and most of us is so far beneath him, that we're not worth his time to sue. ... ie. He make too much money elsewhere to waist it on us.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
He not that stupid to sue me. ... Anyway, I and most of us is so far beneath him, that we're not worth his time to sue. ... ie. He make too much money elsewhere to waist it on us.
I was referring to a lawsuit against the forum/ it's owner. Anyhoo.. He isn't worth my time to discuss here. If he ever tried to join here, I'd crusade against him even being allowed on the forum. If you think I'm testy in some of my posts, you ain't seen nothing if that ever happens. LOL

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
If I remember correctly , he has even bragged about how much money he makes .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My second lodge is "The Lodge" in the area , it is where all the judges , lawyers , doctors , big money petitioned , but I have never seen any elitism in it in all my years as both a visitor and member .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
My second lodge is "The Lodge" in the area , it is where all the judges , lawyers , doctors , big money petitioned , but I have never seen any elitism in it in all my years as both a visitor and member .
Eh... I realize things are different where you are, but that would likely be grounds for a charter getting pulled around these parts.

edwmax

I have never visited the Lodge. I'm sure if I did, I would be tread as a Brother and a guest. I used the term 'elite' only because that was the way the user seemed to describe the Lodge. ... It could be unfair on my part. It is my understanding that area has an abundance of Lodges. It would then be easy for a Lodge to be composed of 'like minded' men ,,, a boy's club ... lawyers & judges ... and I understand the dues are quite high.