Proper wearing of an apron

Hmmmm..... nomex...or pbiGold apron...wonder if I could get Morning Pride to make me one....

I am think just kickin it....not sure if I would be working in my dress bibs....

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Hmmmm..... nomex...or pbiGold apron...wonder if I could get Morning Pride to make me one....

I am think just kickin it....not sure if I would be working in my dress bibs....
OH I could use a olive drab, NoMex apron when I fly with my pilot organization! We have a safety dress code when flyng formation, Nomex green bags, helmets, gloves, boots, etc.

I thinking it would have to be an emergency to work in the dress bibs too.

Galen_Dean_PM

Wearing an Apron in California

California has the same requirements as many other jurisdictions, wear it on the outside of regular cut coats; inside of waist-coats/tails as long as only the corners of the apron are covered.

"Kickin it"....that is what all the cool kids are saying when they mean just hanging around....

I agree with tie tucked in....we are civilized men RIGHT

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Ok , I am a middle aged man and I tend to tune out street lingo when I hear it so I am not up on it . I look at my teenage niece like she is from another planet when she talks . Now I know how my grandparents felt .

Duncan1574

Ok , I am a middle aged man and I tend to tune out street lingo when I hear it so I am not up on it . I look at my teenage niece like she is from another planet when she talks . Now I know how my grandparents felt .
Do you sit on your front porch and yell at kids who walk on your lawn?

Is 41 soon to be 42 in 10 days put me in the middle age column???.... I dont set on my porch and yell at kids...but I do yell at the kids I work with...and I do stand out on the apron of my firehouse and yell at the lovely ladies that drive by...:)

Duncan1574

Is 41 soon to be 42 in 10 days put me in the middle age column???.... I dont set on my porch and yell at kids...but I do yell at the kids I work with...and I do stand out on the apron of my firehouse and yell at the lovely ladies that drive by...:)
Good clarification, the lady thing is okay if you are unattached or if you are just window shopping and not buying :p

G

Gary

Well ,you are 5 days older than me! LOL :D:D:D

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Do you sit on your front porch and yell at kids who walk on your lawn?
Don't need too , kids do not play outside anymore . Computers , game systems and 300 channels on the TV occupy their time now . I can set outside all day long in the Summer and never see any of the kids on my street .

G

Gary

Don't need too , kids do not play outside anymore . Computers , game systems and 300 channels on the TV occupy their time now . I can set outside all day long in the Summer and never see any of the kids on my street .
Ain't that the sad truth....

VirKnight

Sir Knight & 32 GL of VA
I looked in the VA Mentor's instruction manual, which says it is worn over the clothing (and does not specify with or without a jacket), but I would guess that if you said a jacket is clothing the apron is on the outside.

There is a statement that the apron was worn to protect clothing, and I would guess that means on top of all including the jacket, but so far I can't find anywhere it is specified.

This is a good question!