Reputable ring dealers

GlennH

Did you buy your ring from a local store or thru a website? Just curious if many have bought thru the internet...

muller76

Your lodge usally has contacts with jewlers in the area also there are lots of good ones online too. contact them and ask lots of questions.. If you would like a few give me a shout on my email.. mullerma76@hotmail.com..

P&B
Matt

Jemsbyjem - I live in New Zealand and I am in the proces sof ordering one of his rings and he has made the process a lot smoother. He is also a Mason.

iMav

-==-
I have a jemsbyjem ring that I recently bought. Looking forward to wearing it once I am raised. He does GREAT work!!

Bro.G.McNeill

It all depends on how much you want to spend. GemsbyJem is great if you want an inexpensive stainless steel ring that looks nice. The only drawback on that is stainless steel can't be resized if you want to pass that ring down to a son, nephew or other family member. I were my grandfathers blue lodge ring that my dad also wore. It's 10k gold so it's been resized 3 times. My wife bought me a York Rite ring a couple years ago from Fox Jewelers online. The have a pretty good assortment of gold rings.

I have a 10k one I wear most of the time....a friend bought an estate sale and it was part of what was bought....He knew I was a Mason and sold it to me...very good price....

G

Gary

OK brothers, all this talk about bling...Let's see those rings! I'm thinking about one of those from Jemsbyjem too, but I can't decide which one I want.

Stainless steel is better for me because of the work I do. Gold is nice but it's expensive and soft! I bent my wedding band, and wifey ain't too happy about that.

Anyway, I'd like to see what you guys picked out.

TrowelTalk

I've been VERY happy with the price and service from Mike at Fox Jewelry

Link ---> Fox Jewelry

I bought this ring for substantially less than it is offered on other Internet sites:

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Check around everywhere for a nice ring. I walked into a place that sells native American jewelry a few years ago and found a silver masonic ring made by special order (the square is coral, the compasses are mother of pearl on an onyx background) that was never paid for or picked up. I'll try to get a pic of it and get it online soon. Anyhow, the point is: you never know where you'll find Masonic jewelry. Look everywhere!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Hard to get a good picture of this ring. The 'G' is incised into the onyx and filled with gold (probably paint). Without a good studio set up to control light... well, anyhow here's the best I can get at the moment. One terribly overexposed, but it shows the G off much better. The base is, as I said, onyx. The compasses are mother of pearl and the square (which isn't square, but what can you do?) is coral.

Anyhow, it's a very unusual Masonic ring, which is why I like it so much.