Reputable ring dealers

1tnmason

bought mine on ebay

I bought mine on ebay,one stirling silver 32 sc rite very detailed was about 25, the other is 10k with a red stone circa 1970.Check the discription to make sure its not gp which means gold plated youll see rings from 20 up the really cheap ones are usually just that. I like both the stiling gives great waer the gold is very soft and can bend easily especially if you work on cars like i do .
Check the reviews of all sales on ebey can get burned on it easy.

J.Schnitz

I purchased mine through A company called joy jewelers.com. real reputable. i check the BBB before purchasing. High Quality rings for half the price I paid 650.00 its 14K soild back

Attachments

DBovia

I just got mine in the mail today from jemsbyjem. Brother John does great work and the fit is perfect.
BTW He makes each one by hand, so make sure your ring size is correct.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
After I was raised my dad brought out his collection of Masonic rings, the ones that had been left to him by his dad, granddad and a couple of uncles and a great uncle, and asked me which one I would like to have. I chose a 10K white gold ring that my granddad wore, had it re-sized and I wear it to Masonic functions only. I don't wear a ring daily as I weld and mechanic for a living and I don't want to ruin it, in my opinion it is irreplaceable.
My son ordered his after basic training, it has the S&C as well as the Army emblem on it.

G

Gary

I just got mine in the mail today from jemsbyjem. Brother John does great work and the fit is perfect.
BTW He makes each one by hand, so make sure your ring size is correct.
How long did it take him to make it and ship it to you?

daviidwilson

It all depends on how much you want to spend. GemsbyJem is great if you want an inexpensive stainless steel ring that looks nice. The only drawback on that is stainless steel can't be resized if you want to pass that ring down to a son, nephew or other family member. I were my grandfathers blue lodge ring that my dad also wore. It's 10k gold so it's been resized 3 times. My wife bought me a York Rite ring a couple years ago from Fox Jewelers online. The have a pretty good assortment of gold rings.
I have a 10k one I wear most of the time....a friend bought an estate sale and it was part of what was bought....He knew I was a Mason and sold it to me...very good price....

Azpir8king

I purchased one of the tungsten carbide laser etched rings with the S&C (along with plumb and trowel). It is indestructible it seems. Super durable and does not scratch. The one I bought has some bulk to it. Its my everyday ring. My 10K gold ring is the one I wear to lodges

Attachments

Thats a nice looking ring.... I have a 10k one I have been wearing but probably need to get one that is a bit more rugged.... the job tends to not be easy on gold rings...I have a stainless one from jemsbyjem but it "fits" well...but it just doesnt feel right on my finger...I am kinda picky when it comes to rings.....I mignt look into a tungsten or stainless band for a everyday wear ring.

Winter

I've been here before
I purchased one of the tungsten carbide laser etched rings with the S&C (along with plumb and trowel). It is indestructible it seems. Super durable and does not scratch. The one I bought has some bulk to it. Its my everyday ring. My 10K gold ring is the one I wear to lodges
A Brother was asking me where to get one of those, what's the site?

Brother Liberty

Service Officer
Thanks, I really dig it for a couple of reasons. First and foremost it is easily affordable, it is not as large as some other rings and is unique at least in my lodge. Also, it has a lot of symbolism which drives my non-masonic friends nuts. I really recommend that place. It shines in the light and fits really well.