Riddle me this, riddle me that

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Two men are in a desert. They both have packs on. One of the guys is dead. The guy who is alive has his pack open, the guy who is dead has his pack closed. What is in the pack?

jaya

Not a PM. I was just raised this last Feb. Although, I have done a ton (and learned a lot) in this last year.

FF Sparky

um um um.... one of those thingies that you use to help you get to the ground safely when you jump out of a thingy that goes across the sky with people in it that jump out.....Am I right? Am I right? Am I right? Tell me Tell me Tell me

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Parachute, to easy.
Winner.

Yesterday, my school's soccer team won a game 4 to 1. None of the boys on the school's team scored a goal. Additionally, the other team did not score on itself. How is this possible?

Whitethunda

Winner.

Yesterday, my school's soccer team won a game 4 to 1. None of the boys on the school's team scored a goal. Additionally, the other team did not score on itself. How is this possible?
A girl on the team scored the 4 points....

jaya

It could be either a coed team or a girls team. There is no way to know with the info given.

Whitethunda

It could be either a coed team or a girls team. There is no way to know with the info given.
He did say none of the boys on the team scored so it would have to be a coed team, Unless like the movie airbud they had a dog on their team o_O

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Girls team. Guess that one was too easy. Not sure about this one.

What was the biggest ocean in the world before Balboa discovered the Pacific Ocean?