Sinces it election day.... which on are you (R) or (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary

Cool! I envy you for the dark skies. I have an 8 inch Zhummell Dob. I highly recommend it. for the money, you can't beat it.

We should talk astronomy in the hobbies forum...

Now, back to politics and guns....

emarsh

Cool! I envy you for the dark skies. I have an 8 inch Zhummell Dob. I highly recommend it. for the money, you can;t beat it.
I'll keep that in mind. Right now if I do get a new telescope I'll probably be looking for a bargain price on something nice from Craig's List.

wolfbrau

Good retired Marine (there ain't no such thing as an 'ex-'), my ex-brother-in-law served in Uncle Sam's Misguided Children as well as many, many of my flying buddies. 1-shot w/rifle=true, d-tap w/pistol=true. As I recall the 1911 was designed to take down drugged-up Moors and was/is very good at that task.

But back to the original post, 2-3 in the center of mass w/45ACP should be sufficient after all there could be more of them around that corner.....
The Arabs get enough blame, but in this case it was the Moros during the Phillipine Insurection in the early 1900's. Love that hardball.

Br. Audie Murphy referred to the 1911 45 as "more beautiful than a flower, more faithfull than a friend"

Attachments

IMHO, one of the problems w/ America today is that the political strategists on both sides have developed an "us vs. them" agenda. If you want to defeat an "enemy" the best way to keep the troops motivated is to convince them they need to "hate" the enemy; a strategy well used in both WWs and Vietnam.

The problem is, the members of our political parties shouldn't be ENEMIES. Just because we may differ in our opinion on how to govern, or what to spend, or not spend tax dollars on, should not rise to the level of hatred touted by the extreme pundits who get air time.

<stepping off soap box> ;)
I am going to have to agree with you on this one. I myself am "politically ambiguous" (though I am a registered Libertarian). Certain conservative causes I support, but others I oppose. Same thing with the liberal causes. Sometimes things aren't just "red" or "blue". They are "shades of purple" most of the time. I feel that, as Masons, We are to respect ALL brothers regardless of religion, skin color, nationality, OR political affiliation. Again my opinion only!
<stepping off soap box with the left foot, ************> ;)

Is a joke not allowed in masonry....sometimes we dont need to be so uptight.... I dont think any of us are being disrespectful to a Brother

Kentuckyproud

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Winter

I've been here before
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Kentucky,

A: Not sure where that fits into the current discussion,

B: You appear to be comming very close to proselytizing. Remember, not all Freemasons share your religion.

G

Gary

Kentucky,

A: Not sure where that fits into the current discussion,

B: You appear to be comming very close to proselytizing. Remember, not all Freemasons share your religion.
C: The Moderators are watching this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.