Snow Day

johnj1582

So how many of us got snow in the last 12 hours?!

here in tx, we even got some. sure looks pretty. too bad lodge is cancelled tonight for it!

i'm gonna stay in and have hot cocoa and read.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am sick to death at looking at SNOW !!!! It has all finally melted off but a dollar to donuts we get some of this big storm .

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I'm in Jersey City across the Hudson from NYC inside a datacenter so I have no idea what it's doing outside right now. This morning it was freezing rain and at lunch time it was just rain. My daughter back in Massachusetts says they got a lot of snow and her classes have been cancelled for this afternoon and tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to visiting Norsemen 878 on Thursday in Manhattan. I should be all finished here by then and ready for a nice evening with brothers I haven't met yet.

got some coming down right now- has been coming down since yesterday. don't know how much has come down, but enough for the plows to clear the street ond for the street to be covered again. their saying that by the end this storm is done with somtime tomarrow, parts of the state could see as much as 13-18 inches of snow. :( i'm ready for winter to be done with.

D.J.Elliott

I'm in Jersey City across the Hudson from NYC inside a datacenter so I have no idea what it's doing outside right now. This morning it was freezing rain and at lunch time it was just rain. My daughter back in Massachusetts says they got a lot of snow and her classes have been cancelled for this afternoon and tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to visiting Norsemen 878 on Thursday in Manhattan. I should be all finished here by then and ready for a nice evening with brothers I haven't met yet.
Can't wait to meet ya Brother.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Thought I'd better wear a sweatshirt over my short sleeve shirt to Masonic Breakfast this morning. It's only 60F by my outdoor thermometer-BRRR!
Hope the short sleeved shirt is not premature, it's supposed to be up to 70F today, and the last several days, the forecast has given a low estimate.

toughing it out in eastern North Carolina!

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Awoke this morning at 4:30 with a temp of a balmy 54 degrees , now it is 33 and the snow is flying . I am sick of winter !!!

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Since last night we have now received 1 1/2" of sleet, freezing rain, and ICE on top of the couple inches of snow we got yesterday. Foggy and 30 degrees right now, and the fog is freezing on surfaces. FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
2.5 hours to clear the driveway of the 12" of blown snow and the 4ft plow drift. My wife is no longer a snowthrower virgin, nice snow for that, powdery, fluffy, and no slush.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
My family is very jealous of me as they got snow in Massachusetts while I got rain in New Jersey :D

Have had it with snow and cold as well! We have so much of the white stuff that there's no where left to put it. Hey, but spring will get here....Pitchers and Catchers report in 16 days....go Twins!

johnj1582

Well, I've had my fill of the snow and ice... I flipped and probably totaled my truck tonight. AWESOME. I only got a few cuts and scratches, but am otherwise ok.

one of the paramedics on the scene was a brother from lodge and recognized me. its funny how that helped calm my nerves after the crash.

Well, I've had my fill of the snow and ice... I flipped and probably totaled my truck tonight. AWESOME. I only got a few cuts and scratches, but am otherwise ok.

one of the paramedics on the scene was a brother from lodge and recognized me. its funny how that helped calm my nerves after the crash.
Wow. sorry about the truck, but glad you're OK.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem

Glad to hear you are okay! Sorry to hear about the truck!