Speaking of FB

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Are you a BC or PGB alumni?
BC alum (HATED it there), and I am still kicking myself that I did not attend PGB when I was approached by their wrestling coach to transfer schools when I was a Freshman .

I have never attended a reunion and told the reunion committee to take me off their mailing lists as I never would .

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I have never attended a reunion and told the reunion committee to take me off their mailing lists as I never would .

Ashlar, I know where you are coming from, I have been to one reunion since I graduated high school -- it was our 30th this past May. The biggest problem I had with the others after school they all wanted to have "keg parties" for reunions and I grew up.

FF Sparky

Are you one of these:

Just woke up and eating some breakfast

Got into the car, it is cold today isn't it?

<checks in at work> It feels like a monday, I cannot wait until friday

<checks in at place of lunch>

<checks in back at work> I wish it was 5 o clock already, don't wanna be here.

OMG the coworker said the funniest thing

Its 5 o clock!

Home eating dinner with ......

OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (does not proceed to explain anything else)

10 more posts between that and bedtime

Time for bed facebook. See you 'morrow.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I have the right to remain silent, anything I say or do can be held against me in the court of...................................

FF Sparky

Yeah, I took him to Rome after he bragged he knew people everywhere he went. In St Peter's Square, he disappeared after telling me, "Watch this!"
5 minutes later, the crowd roared, I looked up and saw Pope Benedict...and Buckeye!
I couldn't believe it, so I elbowed the guy standing next to me. Pointing up, I asked, "Hey, who is that guy?"
He said, "I donta know...Hey Guido, who is thata guy ina white standing a-next to Buckeye Jackson??"

:D
[not quite]S&F
LOL...awesomeness

Whitethunda

I'm a Facebook junkie, it's on the other window tab next to FMH. I have found people I haven't talk to in years. I occasionally friend people I don't know for purposes of games, but that is common. I'mn working on freinding everyone in the town I live in. I don't know why...just cuz....lol
Haha, You're what I like to call a facebook blank blank hahah jk ;)

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I have the right to remain silent, anything I say or do can be held against me in the court of...................................
It is ok. Sometimes after a long week, and a little bit of something, some people will post parts of their youtube playlist. :1-wink: