Suggestions?

MarkUSMC

The Mason that contacted me was one from the investigative committee that came to the house the other night. He stated that the secretary was going to contact me but he got tied up. They will be in contact with me this week he stated to give me a date for the initiation ceremony and information for the degree work, which should be in a couple of weeks.

WulfWick

congrats, good luck. ask questions if need be but try to keep your ears open and mouth shut. oh, and make sure you wear clean underwear.. don't worry, we all went through it..

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
congrats, good luck. ask questions if need be but try to keep your ears open and mouth shut. oh, and make sure you wear clean underwear.. don't worry, we all went through it..
...and decent socks.
Keep us posted on your progress!

S&F

ScottTheMason

It took 6 months from asking a Mason (I work at a hotel, and one of our frequent guests I noticed his ring, and asked how to become a Mason), who got in touch with the Master of the Lodge I wanted to join, to meeting with a few of the Brethren during a mid-Summer dinner they were having at the Lodge. They gave me a petition, which I filled out eventually. Being it Summer, and the Lodge doesn't formally meet, no sense in filling it out. I handed it in, completed of course lol, at the dinner preceding their first formal meeting in September. My avoucher was the man I asked at my hotel, my recommender was the Senior Warden at the time. I was initiated in late October, passed in late November, and because of Christmas, had to wait until late January to be raised to the Sublime degree of Master Mason. So, yeah, it does take a few months (6 for me) for you to become a full-fledged Freemason.