This could be interesting

thebrianmo

Here in Ohio, The Scottish Rite paid my initiation fee for me because of my clergy status, which was a HUGE help to me. Because of endowments and very generous donations over many years, the dues at our Lodge are $20 per year. However, the Lodge recently voted to purchase endowed memberships for all members, so with having just paid my dues for 2012, I will never have to pay dues in this lodge again thanks to an endowed membership.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I've got one of those mail order Reverend certificates around here somewhere. I want to join Brianmo's Lodge and get a lifetime membership. $20??? How in the heck does the Lodge stay open????

FF Sparky

I heard Wisconsin gives a break for every year your active in Lodge, yet dues goes up every year your not active. Does anyone know this to be true? There is discussion of a plan like this in Connecticut.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I heard Wisconsin gives a break for every year your active in Lodge, yet dues goes up every year your not active. Does anyone know this to be true? There is discussion of a plan like this in Connecticut.
I don't know if it is true or not, but it certainly gives incentive to be active in Lodge!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I have no clue how you guys do it Brian. I'm swinging up 33 to talk to you guys. OH, How many members do you have?