What did you do today.....

G

Gary

I went to work, came home and proceeded to go to Lodge practice. I also had two Brothers very near and dear to my heart whisper wise council in my ear regarding my cable tow. Man, I am thankful that I am a Freemason!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oh please tell me that is not the other masonic forum you visit. I get sent links there once and a while, but I cannot stand their site layout. Makes no sense to me. Guess I'm old school.
Very Anti-Masonic . I dislike it's layout also , but I like to read the drivel these antis' write and the GREAT rebuttals from Brothers like KSigMason and a few others . I do not participate , but have spent many hours reading .

What did I do today....hmmm...went to church and listen to a very good Palm Sunday Sermon.....went out to eat with the family.....read some posts on here and made this one......rest of the day, not much....having surgery in the morning so I wont get to post my "What I did today"...tomorrow...HOPE ALL have a GREAT day....

Azpir8king

Got up and WATCHED IT SNOW AGAIN!! GAOTU...how about a little sunshine? the WardeN in the south cannot see if it is High Noon. Man, Wisc weather SUCKS!!

No Kidding. We got enough on Friday to make a drive home from Minneapolis a pain in the backside, and now we have 4 to 6 inches in the forecast for Tuesday into Wednesday!

After work I messed around with taxes until I realized I wasn't smart enough to break even, so I filed for an extension and will enlist the help of someone brighter than me! Then I spent some time this evening with my step-son, a young Mason, helping him with the opening and closing roles of the Junior Deacon, the office he will be appointed to in May, after serving only a few months as Senior Steward. He's a good, bright young man, but I hope we're not moving him too quickly.

Azpir8king

Got up and hour early because my Blackberry alarm went of..not the daily alarm but a meeting notification with a weird pre-meeting alert time setting. The meeting is on at 10 AM. The alert went off at 5:30. Now I am mad. I will never get that extra hour worth of sleep back. GRRRR!

Woke up, had morning prayers, then breakfast, then a meeting at my local RSA (Returned Services Association) in anticipation of the ANZAC Day Service (ANZAC Day is the day we commemorate all of the Soldiers from NZ and Australia who have fought in wars, it is remembered on ANZAC Day, the day the ANZACs (Australia New Zealand Army Corps) landed at ANZAC Cove, Gallipoli.) I will be conducting for them on Monday, then lunch, then read for a while, then another meeting in the City to talk about Tribal Treaty Settlements, then Dinner, spent time with the family, then evening prayer and now I am on here for a look around before bedtime...and then wake up and practically do it all again tomorrow!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Helped the Dept of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security catch a couple of creeps who seem to think naked kids are a turn-on. Then I updated some documentation for the team. I'm about to head to a lodge meeting to help out with a 3rd degree for the first time. Quite a day.