What did you do today.....

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Today. Went to bed, woke up a few hours later. Took daughter to school. Made the hour trip into Tampa for another doctors appointment. Talked to them for what seems like forever. Came home. Cut some logs into a splitable size. Right now got dinner cooking, figured I would take some time on the computer while that goes on. Then after dinner I will try to spend some time with daughter and son before putting daughter to sleep. May squeeze in some pool work in there. After daughter goes to sleep, it will be work until bed. Life is pretty boring.

M

Martlet

It's only 11, but so far I've run 3 miles, fed and changed two babies, and jumped out of an airplane.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
It's only 11, but so far I've run 3 miles, fed and changed two babies, and jumped out of an airplane.
Okay, run, check. Fed 2 babies, check. Changed same babies, check.
Jumped out of...
Was that airplane on fire?

:D

Azpir8king

Listening to Tornado alert system go off in Milwaukee...this is only a test...during high winds and storm conditions...not to bright, fellas.

M

Martlet

Okay, run, check. Fed 2 babies, check. Changed same babies, check.
Jumped out of...
Was that airplane on fire?

That would have added a level of excitement my wife wouldn't have been very comfortable with.

M

Martlet

...and you still had to jump out of it??
I see patients in clinic every workday that I put on medication for things like that!

S&F
Skydiving cures most ailments a clinic can't.

Night jumps tomorrow!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Well , this really makes my life look extremely boring . I awoke , made some coffee and spent some time reading posts on here and Above Top Secret (I needed a laugh) .
Oh please tell me that is not the other masonic forum you visit. I get sent links there once and a while, but I cannot stand their site layout. Makes no sense to me. Guess I'm old school.