World Wide Exemplification of Freemasonry

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
How long should I wait for the program to start? It's had a blank screen and the legend "transferring data..." for 30 minutes, now. Reload did nothing, progress bar not moving.

G

Gary

You should be able to view it now. I just finished watching it. They pre-recorded it. So there should be no issues with viewing it or re-watching it.

It was an excellent presentation. I'm hoping to watch it again to take some notes, and look forward to their future efforts!

It's a great year for the Craft. It's apparent that Brothers abroad are working in a united effort for our education. Kudos to the Grand Lodge of Indiana for spearheading this work!

Brothers, if you missed it, please make an effort to sign up on their website and catch the next lecture. Very informative stuff!

Bob Franks

You should be able to view it now. I just finished watching it. They pre-recorded it. So there should be no issues with viewing it or re-watching it.

It was an excellent presentation. I'm hoping to watch it again to take some notes, and look forward to their future efforts!

It's a great year for the Craft. It's apparent that Brothers abroad are working in a united effort for our education. Kudos to the Grand Lodge of Indiana for spearheading this work!

Brothers, if you missed it, please make an effort to sign up on their website and catch the next lecture. Very informative stuff!
Still not working:(

G

Gary

You may need to update Quicktime...The Apple program. That is what format it is in. Good luck, as it is well worth the effort.

DavisB

Who watched it? What did you think?
Just finished. I enjoyed his lecture on QC. It was a little dull at times but I found it very informative and I look forward to the rest of the videos.

Do you know if they will all be in a similar format?

G

Gary

From what I can gather, all of the episodes will have a similar format.

I havent seen it yet but was informed that each episode is available for 14 days.....the entire series runs weekly for one year...I just would like to add...this is from my GL...the GL of INDIANA

CoachN

Builder Builder
I haven't watched it yet. It took me 4.5 hours to down load. It finished downloading at 12:30 this morning!

Bob Franks

Is the presentation available in any other format?

Is the presentation available in any other format? I have done everything imaginable to view it and EVERY time I get a silent black screen.
Before you tell me to reload or update QuickTime:
I tried it in Firefox
I tried it in Internet Explorer
I tried downloading a new copy of QuickTime
I tried rebooting
I tried it in Google Chrome
I tried removing QuickTime and reinstalling it, and rebooting

Again, is the presentation available in any other format?

S&F

G

Gary

Is the presentation available in any other format? I have done everything imaginable to view it and EVERY time I get a silent black screen.
Before you tell me to reload or update QuickTime:
I tried it in Firefox
I tried it in Internet Explorer
I tried downloading a new copy of QuickTime
I tried rebooting
I tried it in Google Chrome
I tried removing QuickTime and reinstalling it, and rebooting

Again, is the presentation available in any other format?

S&F

While I'm fighting the urge to give you a cheeky response, I'll be nice. I sense your frustration.

To my knowledge it isn't available in any other format. What I will suggest is that if any brother has downloaded it, maybe they will be kind enough to transfer it to a friendlier format and post it up.

If I had the ability to download it, I would do it for you. Unfortunately I don't.

You aren't the only one experiencing this problem. Hopefully this information is making it back to those that produce these lectures for future corrections in the presentation.

Bob Franks

While I'm fighting the urge to give you a cheeky response, I'll be nice. I sense your frustration.

To my knowledge it isn't available in any other format. What I will suggest is that if any brother has downloaded it, maybe they will be kind enough to transfer it to a friendlier format and post it up.

If I had the ability to download it, I would do it for you. Unfortunately I don't.

You aren't the only one experiencing this problem. Hopefully this information is making it back to those that produce these lectures for future corrections in the presentation.
I went ahead and posed the same question on the GL-IN website contact link.
Thanks, though.