World Wide Exemplification of Freemasonry

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
This would be a great video to have on hand for those who have petitioned the Fraternity . I may start taking my laptop to lodge with me so new candidates/brothers can view it .

G

Gary

The down loader doesn't support the website where the lecture is. It won't download the video. :(

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The down loader doesn't support the website where the lecture is. It won't download the video. :(
The video I watched had YouTube in the bottom righthand corner . Which video are we talking about ? I downloaded "Freemasonry and the Fabric of America" parts 1 & 2 .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Click on the YouTube in the corner and "Watch on Youtube" will pop up and it will take you to Youtube's site and you can then click on the "share" button and get the download URL .

G

Gary

The video I watched had YouTube in the bottom righthand corner . Which video are we talking about ? I downloaded "Freemasonry and the Fabric of America" parts 1 & 2 .
The Four Crowned Ones...It was the newest video. Posted last night.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The Four Crowned Ones...It was the newest video. Posted last night.
Ah , didn't catch that one last night , we were talking about two different videos . They used Quicktime for that one , I now see the problem . Apple likes to get you by the short hairs and get your money .

G

Gary

I only got part of it to download......I too have requested help but I sent it from the weofm website
You WHAT??????? That would explain why I can't view the video from the source code. They locked it from being viewed at the source.... THANKS. :rolleyes:

So much for my work around...

Ask them to put the video in a different format because of viewing issues...Yes.

Tell them you can't download a video that they obviously don't want downloaded...NO! :eek:

G

Gary

The link is shared, but you can't download the video and keep it.

OK...so download wasnt the correct term.......it is loading but v..................e....................r..............y..........slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Or he is not talking very fast.....LOL