Big night tonight!

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Well folks tonight is the night they vote on my petition. The investigation committee meeting with me went very well. A friend of mine that is a PA freemason that belongs to the lodge I petitioned told me all should be well. So wish me luck! Thanks again guys for all your insight. It means a lot to me!:)

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I will wish you well, but you should have no problems. Enjoy it a much as possible, as you only pass this way once.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I wish you the best of luck. I bet you will have no problems. Keep us updated.

mollyL

The best of luck to you JV. In the course of alot of research, my husband and I consider the Freemasons a worthy group that does lots of good.

mollyL

Yes, JV, how did things go? I'm very interested to hear what happened, that is, if you can tell non-Masons.:)

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
I was accepted! I was notified yesterday. I am humbled and honored. BG_ TRBL, I will do my best to represent the grate state of Pennsylvania and fulfill my duties to the lodge. Let the journey begin.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I have no doubt you will. If you were accepted, you have already done that. You are about to enter the oldest fraternity, also the one with the strongest bonds. Take a deep breath and relax, try to enjoy it. Keep in touch with your mentor as well after you receive your first degree.

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Its EA time! Next Monday night at my local lodge. I am very excited and want to thank you guys for taking the ride with me! I will keep you posted.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Its EA time! Next Monday night at my local lodge. I am very excited and want to thank you guys for taking the ride with me! I will keep you posted.

Great, glad to hear it. Going to be an exciting night for you I'm sure. Make sure you play attention. The goat ride is over quick.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Congrats in advance JV, have a great night and enjoy it as much as possible, I have no doubt you will not only enjoy it, but I can guess that on Tuesday, we will all have a few more threads to read.
Knowing the Pennsylvania degrees, you will have a great time.
ohh and may I suggest a lint brush for the "goat ride"

:rolleyes::p:p:)

RoughAshlar

Congrats :D and welcome to the fraternity! This is just the first step of the journey. You will enjoy it! and remember the more you put into masonry the more you will get out of it!

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
It was Great!

What a great night. The EA degree was powerful to say the least. I have to say, I was a little nervous at first but a fellow friend of the family who is a mason, told me he was going to be my guide. Wow! That put me right at ease. It was a night I will never forget. I am very excited for the next degree.