Big night tonight!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congrats ! It is something special . Work on that lecture and get it returned so you can be passed to Fellowcraft degree , you'll love that degree also .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Congratulations JV, welcome to the fraternity. The entered apprentice degree is very symbolic and enjoyable. Stay in close contact with your Mentor. Way to go.

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Thank you Brothers. It’s nice to be able to call you that now. I will stay in touch with my mentor. He lives right around the corner from me. New friends are just nice to have.

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Good. I have some good memory techniques. I am getting together with my mentor this week and next. So its time to burn the midnight oil with this. I feel good about it. And I am getting to understand the lecture more and more. Thanks for asking. FC is in June.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Great ! After this one is put to memory , the others will come more easily for you seeing how you have the groundwork down .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Way to go JV, Glad you are taking an excellent interest in the story. As Ashlar has said, once you get the first one down, the others will come much easier.

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
I received my FC last night and it went very well. Very nice degree. These guys that do the degree work are awesome. My hats are off to any one that does it. My MM degree will be in September. That gives me something to look forward to after the summer break.
Just wanted to keep you guys updated on my journey.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
That's great to hear , CONGRATS !! Yes that is a beautiful degree , I put that degree on for my lodge and love it , my favorite .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I received my FC last night and it went very well. Very nice degree. These guys that do the degree work are awesome. My hats are off to any one that does it. My MM degree will be in September. That gives me something to look forward to after the summer break.
Just wanted to keep you guys updated on my journey.

Congratulations on the FC degree. Its a lot to remember, but a good lecture none the less.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
WTG JV, I do enjoy that degree. The information is very entertaining. If you enjoyed the first two degrees, I have no doubt you will be fascinated with the MM degree. Good luck with all of the work before September.

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Thanks Brothers! I have all summer to let it sink in. This has been a great thread to share with all who comes to the site. I noticed it had many views. I would hope it helps others who would like to take the journey. Stay tuned…..

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thanks Brothers! I have all summer to let it sink in. This has been a great thread to share with all who comes to the site. I noticed it had many views. I would hope it helps others who would like to take the journey. Stay tuned…..
I can't speak for the other's but I have enjoyed keeping up with your journey . I would like to see other's new to the craft come here and let us in on their thoughts and feelings as they go through the degrees .

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
Well guys I did it!..Monday night was my 3rd and it was great! A lot of brothers showed up for it and ill never forget it. Thanks again brothers for all your support.

cemab4y

I will add my congratulations! I took my MM on Sept 28, 1982. My 26th masonic birthday is coming up. I wish you an excellent journey. May the Great Architect of the Universe, guide your steps.

RoughAshlar

Well guys I did it!..Monday night was my 3rd and it was great! A lot of brothers showed up for it and ill never forget it. Thanks again brothers for all your support.
Congrats! There is nothing quite like the 3rd. You will probably be swarmed by people with applications for appendant bodies, don't rush into anything. Take some time and let the 3rd sink in. :D

but if you do go, York Rite!