Cult or No?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
oh.. Thats bad Ashlar. But why do you keep it secret?
Any mason, having taking the oath and obligations, are bound by those oaths only to convey certain information to those who are rightfully entitled to it. If you wish to receive additional information about the fraternity, I would strongly suggest, if you are a Male, 21 years of age or older(18 in some jurisdictions) and of good moral character. Please contact your local lodge (normally found in the yellow pages under "fraternal organizations") and speak with someone about joining.
All of that being said, anything, anyone wishes to know about masonry can be found on the internet, but you will NOT see actual ritual work, wording, or masonic information which is regarded as being ritual in nature, put here by any actual mason.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Outstanding answer BG_TRBL . The last few days on here has been weird . I'm beginning to wonder If people are trying to stir the pot , fishing or truly doesn't know that we keep things secret !?

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
It is also about being true to yourself and your word as a man. The oath is held close to my heart. If I break that oath…to me… it's like breaking my own heart. That’s the way I look at it.

son of david

freemasonry is certainly not a cult,it was a congregration of very intelligent,men working with stone workers to build perfect places for god to visit while here on earth.they also used to have a book called the shepards journal,with it they created things like our capitol building and the pentagon.
the only unfortunate thing i see with masons now is they dont seem to know that" so mote it be" is what red witches say at the end of a prayer to a witch and never even reaches god our true deity.when i first was awakened with the laying on of hands at 33 years of age i was to do 3 more years of constant tests day and night i thought it was a calling by god himself,but it was way more.when i was twelve years old i was hiking with my brother and i found something thats been lost for a long long time.my grandfather was a mason so were 200yrs of my mothers side of my family justus,like in the bible it says justus is jesus.my fathers side is the ancient scottish clan davidson,meaning son of david,my dads name is david davidson even,my mothers name is mary and my brothers name is james.
it took me a few thousand hours to figure out who i really am but in 4 months i will find the grail ship my brother and i found 25 years ago when i was 12.
by the way masons,say amen at the end of your prayers and things what youve been doing we have been watching and god our father thinks as i do but he is there and im here. very soon i will be requesting all of your help to rebuild the all seeing eye. in answer to that remark,it takes you to the heavens 2 planets 7 times earths size 50 percent iron 50 percent livable planet,i went there when i was 12yrs old daylight all the time no night carressing the suns surface.im tired of all the bs of this world,so is my father arthur but we figured a way out of this crap here a solution of sourts.
look up templar knights find out who was the real lord of all lords king of all kings also called the fisher king it was arthur i know it to be true i met him between here and the first heaven.
saint george washington,saint thomas jefferson,and benjamin franklin of the benjamites.we the people deserve more happiness
sir lord andrew son of david

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Very interesting response. I must admit however, you have confused me with the reteric. I unfortunately couldn't follow a lot of the additional statements which you have written concerning, planets, heavens, iron and livable.

Not to sound rash, but are you living on earth or just visiting?? I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oooookay ! What the ...... ? I have no idea , or even were to begin , on how to approach that post . I'm at a loss here .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Oooookay ! What the ...... ? I have know idea , or even were to begin , on how to approach that post . I'm at a loss here .
LOL, have to say, that's the first time you didn't really have a response. Help me out here..

LOL

RoughAshlar

looks like we might have a forum troll, poping out to attempt at creating confusion and conflict...

Unless that is, Son of David. Can you clairify your statements in a uhm sane manner?

trivedi360

Whatever the world says a ring is just a ring and nothing bad can happen from it unless you believe Narnia is true.

son of david

ok,imagine you have this extremely vast amount of true information collected from research,hours and hours of it.but you need to try to sum it up as quick and simply as you can.i guess ill start as best as i can for you all and tell you all that everything i am writing is true as from life experience.this is not a story,not from any movie,not from a book,but what happened to me when i was twelve years old.my family was on a road trip from california to kansas in the middle of summer,i think it was august.when we wrer visiting a national land mark of some kind.the visibility was not good to see the monument that day so we decided to camp at a local campgrounds for the night.the next day,my brother and i decided to go on a hike like we always did when camping,but what we would find was unbelivable.
the only reason i am telling you masons is because i may need your help,and after all you are supposed to be the architects for god,so i may need you to eventully build the all seeing eye again.
yes,i said that,the design is right on the dollar bill,the one dollar bill i mean.
back to the prophecy i speak of,my brother and i went about one hour away from where we had camped just you know looking for gold in stream beds and anything that would be cool to bring home after all we were only 12 and 14 years old.when we got into a fight as brothers do.i took my brothers contact lens case and threw it over a hillside that should have dropped about one or two hundred feet.when he went to go get it he told me there was a valley down there.after closer inspection we found a ship 30 feet long,about 10 feet wide 5 or 6 feet tall to the deck of it.the name of the ship was two names,on the side it was called the iqueque,that is the correct spelling,the other was on the back and it was the charlotte.the boat was a caravel,it had an aft cabbin like you would see on a spanish gallion,but looked more like an offshore fishing boat.except the front of it insted of having a half naked woman comming off of it it had this huge snakes neck coming up to a snakes head,also it had an arrow head stuck in it and broken off just above the arrow tip.
where you would board the ship there was a sign made out of either bronze or goul that stated"hereeyee hereeyee,all perpratraitors and truspassers abord this ship will be sentenced to death by the queen of England,"queen being purposely written in small letters and England in capitols."the ship was too tall for myself or my brother to board it,so i helped him up and in turn he pulled me up.once on board though we were kind of scared.insted of there being a wheel to steer the ship and a mast with sails as toy would expect,there was four dead bodies "yes i said that too"the mast had been cut strait off at about waist high,and someone had etched out a circle with three intertwined circles inside of it.above the mast stump was a lattice thing like you see on the one dollar bill an upwards "v" like that but turn it upside down.on top of that,a pair of huge scales like for weighing stuff in the old days.like the treasury dept seal on the dollar.all around the deck of the ship were these miniture keg barrels full of what i thought were marbles white or black ones that sounded crystalic when held together."pearls".
there was a sun dial for telling time on its own piece of wood right there on the deck.and a tiller on the aft or back of the boat to steer it.
there was also this little bell that had "freedom"written on it.
i guess by now you are probably wondering what the bodies looked like huh.
there clothes were not in good shape by any means,but,one was wearing a helm like an old templar knight and had the rest of what used to be a red cross on his white shirt thing"wasnt quite what youd call a shirt".
he had a mortal wound that he must have died from, from his left shoulder diagonally accross his chest th his left hip.the wound was sewed up with what looked like yarn.he was also missing three fingers on his right hand,and two on his left,i would guess from sward fight."king arthur"the next to him was a guy in a blue generals outfit from the revolutionary war it had federal buttons on it and he had a dagger in his hand incrusted with emeralds rubies,and so on,he had wooden teeth and it said george washington on his sword next to him."by the way people,this is true i will take a lie dector test and pass if you have any doubts ever and pass,"accross from george was a guy in a blue coat with bandagged fingers almost all of them,"thomas jefferson"and next to him,you guessed it benjamin franklin,the man, that is next to my father.remember that anthem that went something like "my country tiss of thee"think of it while you read.kind of raises the hairs on your neck huh.but wait there is way more.the aft cabbin on the ship had two stuffed animals in it or should i say a few different species two of each.
two mountain lions with rough cut rubie eyes,two squirrls with emeralds on them,two owls,two roadrunners,and a couple more but its been 24 years so bear with me ok.i liked things the old way computers take up the time better spent with my kids or woman.back to the truth and i do care if you believe or not.on to the galley of the ship,you know,where youd cook a meal for your crew.we opened the door and inside was like a miniature museum for books.kind of like in proverbs,choose wisdom or treasure.i chose both.for all of you and many more.towards the back of the ship was the real book of life,bound in gold the words were like middle eastern writing couldnt read at all.the one next to it was black just the same size as the other the book of death.turning to the right were more,each on there own podium.a book bound in human flesh and inked in human blood,yep,the necronimican spelling may be wrong bot you know what i mean.natures book of demons and evil incantations.looked wierd but once you get to see how it was created it is evil in its purest form,i hate evil like you cant even imagine.
then there was a copy of the declaration of independence just like in dc.
a holy bible and an unholy bible then the most precious book ever created.
the shepards journal,if you dont know about it let me tell you,this book has a world that goes round and round in the middle of it.like a holligram.the writing in it is in five or six different languages,different collard inks for each language. ill write more later masons if you doubt any of it do your research on templar knights masons and the bible and books written in the late 1700s.
also i will tell you how the eye works hopeing someone will make a small scale model of it.i am a peasent as t should be i only doogood for people yes i can decipher the doogood letters but it will only tell you my birthdate,girlfriend,parts of my life and not where the treasure is i was intrusted only with that knowledge.my inheritence from the living god from the clan of the cave bear arthur dux ballorum.who was a christ b4 jesus if you want to know where to look,he found the fountain of youth "you know,the cup of everlasting life,HE WAS NOT A MYTH THIS IS MY SWORN TESTIMONY TO YOU ALL.
more tomorrow my time has run out
your loving servant
Andrew,son of david

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You'll have to take this BG_TRBL , I'm still at a loss for words ! RoughAshlar , do you want to ask any more questions ? I mean , WOW !!!

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Be Careful

Excellent story, I don't mean to extremely cynical, but I feel I must be. The unfortunate truth for me "son of david" is that without actual physical proof of the existence of your "treasure" there in lies the unfathomable truth. Faith is something you may have in your beliefs as I have a strong faith in my GOD. I am not questioning whether or not you believe in a god. Your faith may differ from many of ours (which it appears that it does). I will not question your perception of your truth, as I do not know you personally, I will here remark however, that your perception of reality may be skewed slightly. Without the undeniable physical evidence to support your claims of a "treasure" and the statement of 4 deceased corpses (recognizable after centuries, lying on the deck of a vessel) without regard for your own safety you elected to proceed with investigating a questionable vessel located in an area without sea-faring access. This seems extremely far-fetched in my perception. With obvious references to several well known, and some fictious information provided by cinema, masonic ties. I would implore you (or anyone) who has the "information and truth" and knowledge of these "treasures" to please go on your hunt and provide the rest of the known world with proof and information. The books that have been referenced would be priceless to the intellectual world.
I would have to say though that if the "evil" of the world would ever come into possession of those books, life as we know it would cease to exist.
WOW I just thought of something...... maybe you shouldn't say any more about this, as it could have unforeseen circumstances as well as place your life in jeopardy because of your knowledge. I am only trying to look out for your best interests.

son of david

i thought the same as your comment

when we found it,the only person i told was my grandfather,not knowing even what a freemason was,i was 12 yrs old.he was from kansas and he thought the ships name was the hispanyola,you know from the book treasure island.written in seventeen fifty two i think.i still wear his masonic ring every day cause he was a great man.he told me a few stories about the masons from history and that we are the alliens everyone worries about abducting them.he also told me that i was to become very important if i did find the ship.he also told me a story about his grandfather,he was a freemason also and of the last name justus.about how there used to be gates to other worlds here on earth.so i did research to mark twain"also known as thomas jefferson"kind of like steven king is richard bachman.same truth you wont find anywhere.as for alligence to a deity my god is the only god there is anymore no matter what you believe.when you die there is only two eternal resting places.heaven or hell,ive been to both,its a good thing there are no more flames in hell anymore,burning forever is just too long.i was maced once alot and it made me realize it was a torture too extreme for any soul.
my god is arthur because and only because of all the resrarch ive commited myself to and because we found the ship.
the hard part was having an answer and trying to figure out the question.
in mason history i read that we used to use those books to govern the universe and make all the rulers of this planet.
do you know why napoleon was such a powerful emperor?
he found the ship also,how on earth could he have recited to six different interperateres"that last word was wrong i know it"languages at the same time?also on only two hours of sleep?that,my friend,is a power only granted by god.
if you do a little treasure hunting research you will find a man named peg leg smith.who found a bunch of gold somewhere and took it to town and when he went back for more,he never returned.i previously made an error or just haddent gotten to it but his dead corpse was in the galley sitting beneath the books of life and death,peg leg and all.
to sum up the rest of the story for you this is all i can remember.the ship is noahs arc,it is also the all seeing eye,also the holy grail ship,the cup of christ,with the blood was there i thought it was koolaide and drank it and almost barfed.in the hull of the ship was the confederate c.s.a.gold dollars.they say were never minted,they minted over 3 million of them,one at a time.the two crowns of life that ceaser agustus and his queen wore were there,also the bastard sword ex caliber ex caliber being frost etched on the blade so i guess whoever found it would know what it was.and a sword that looked like napolens with three big diamonds in the hilt next to it.also about a two and a half foot tall foot and a half wide solid gold cross with big emeralds strapped too it,i mean like museum quality emeralds like if you make the ok sign with your hand the size of the o".
also in the galley was a copy of the king james version of the bible still being written in old english not hebrew.you see,i am of direct roman,scottish,decent.i was adopted into the right family but my true blood lines go back strait to king arthur,we needed a pure couple to create me.
im sure you dont really believe in imaculate conception.
even mark twain says its wrong.i mean no offence to you if my writing offends you please tell me i will understand ok.
ill just tell you my god given name is Andrew Davidson like A.D. my real mothers name is mary,my grandmothers name is marion joseph,my brothers name is james,my last name means son of david,my fathers name is david davidson.i was born in the true holy land in what would be called bethleham.
and raised in nazereth.i am 37 yrs old im born in the seventh month,not in the middle of winter on a pegan holliday,but when the sun is shinning in its strength.just when the sun god would be born.i did get judged the day i found the ship by god himself and died for all sins on the earth.
ive had to live 37 years in hell on earth not a few months of beating to death,that would of been easy.i know all true witches and devils,and saved the ones i could but some were too horrible to save.
theres too much more but ill tell you this,inasmuch as i know you dont want to believe,figure out the question you most want answered in life as many as you want ill tell you your true history,what went wrong,how it happened and would love to have a reader to learn about truth in 3 or 4 months i ascend back to heaven and become the allmighty god who i am ,and even thought it is no fun being human ,and broke and tortured daily .i will miss the way it was before i took back control and power to continue your future forever,you see i become the creator this time forever amen
to only be fair and find peace forever,
yours truely,i am sir lord Andrew allmighty god key to the universe

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Applause, Applause, Bow, Bow, Encore, Encore........
The jubalence with which the story was written is just outstanding. All hail to the divining wisdom of the one living and true god. I will remark also that you are NOT my GOD. nor will you ever be my GOD. This is not the place for religious disputes so I will refrain from any further comment on that subject.
I would ask that if you are a freemason, you reconsider your statements as they do not fall into our practiced beliefs. I have no further comment on your story, other than to possibably seek help.
Take care and in 4 months please have a wonderful journey.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Though you tell your story with such vigor and filled with such fanciful , delusional thoughts of grandeur , I believe we have humored you long enough and though I can not speak for the other's , I think we are done here .

son of david

its all good

when i find it please believe then and only then because i will need your help.and it would be greatly appreciated.also you do know that the origional mason rings were made from a small part of the treasure i speak of.
no reply needed.i was basically trying to see if any masons still knew the truth of there history and were just lying about it.such as the spanish finding america, a lie,king arthur being real,and so on.even Einstien said the world will be a great place until the people realize myth is reality,and fact.
i will bore you no more,
your humble friend
sinbad the sailor
from the count of monty cristo
thry thought he was the lord also
fiction or fact?
the end of all corespondence with you -