Going to try to get know

Some of my future brothers. Ill have added some of them on Facebook. maybe ask one of them if they want hang out sometime.

jaya

Who are you? You really come off as creepy.
No offense Dubyagee but, who are you? You have made only 2 post in this forum, have not posted an introduction, and your firs post was to ask someone who they are. That is a little creepy as well. I will agree that James has an issue with his communication skills without a doubt. At least we know who he is as he has been posting on here for awhile now.

D

Dubyagee

Doesn't matter to me either way. Was sizing up this forum and have not been impressed. Take it easy.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Doesn't matter to me either way. Was sizing up this forum and have not been impressed. Take it easy.

Not impressed ? What , do you want Masons berating each other and non-Masons for no good reason ? If you would have read other threads by James , you would know why he posts the way he does .

So far , we are not impressed either and I am not talking about James .

jaya

Dubyagee, why not an introduction of yourself. You would not just barge into a lodge where you do not know anyone and belittle someone there would you? I hope not. The same thing on an internet forum. We should try to treat others the same in lodge and out. As best I can figure, you are a mason from GA. We have other GA brothers active on this forum. Are you an EA, FC or MM, or are you petitioning a lodge?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Good deal. Stay on it and show interest. If you let up, it could cost you. Let them know your heart is in it.

Was going to have lunch, With the older guys. On Thursday at my moms works. But had to change plans our kitchen getting finished that today. Going to have lunch with them on 30th.

I thought awnerd this already. Ill want become better person A better man. That's all I'm going to stay Last time you guys asked me this. You said I was joining for the wrong reasons.