Greetings!

Fireman

I can understand that reasoning, but also consider the bonds built through the ritual work. Will I feel as much of the brotherhood with the new lodge members without going through my degree work with them?

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I can understand that reasoning, but also consider the bonds built through the ritual work. Will I feel as much of the brotherhood with the new lodge members without going through my degree work with them?
Good point. I have Brothers from all over the USA & the world, but those who I have been involved in my 3 degrees are very special to me.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Only one way to find out. Once you are a MM, you can visit any Lodge you wish. Visit the closer Lodge and see if it suits you. There is nothing stopping you from having membership in one Lodge and regularly attending others either.

You may find that you like your mother Lodge more than the others, but you'll never know unless you go and find out.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am a member of two lodges . In my Mother Lodge, where I went through the degrees , I have a few brothers I am close too , one brother I am very tight with . BUT I am just as close with most of the active brethren in my second lodge and with Brothers from other lodges .

Fireman

Saturday is the big day for my EA, pretty excited. Which means I can finally start reading my copy of Building B from CoachN

Fireman

I couldn't have asked for a better experience today, even with the lack of sleep I had before hand. The district rep from the Grand Lodge was there and I got to chat with him for a good half hour before hand. There was also a brother that received his EA 62 year ago this month and he shared a good bit of knowledge with me during the lunch that followed. It was a lot to absorb but I did receive a lot of light today, just need to start my studying and crack open this Building Builders book.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I couldn't have asked for a better experience today, even with the lack of sleep I had before hand. The district rep from the Grand Lodge was there and I got to chat with him for a good half hour before hand. There was also a brother that received his EA 62 year ago this month and he shared a good bit of knowledge with me during the lunch that followed. It was a lot to absorb but I did receive a lot of light today, just need to start my studying and crack open this Building Builders book.
Congratulations, My Brother!

S&F

Fireman

Thank you everyone, I may only be at the start of my Journey but its already great.

Any tips for the memory work?