Hello from New Hampshire

devlin

Laus Deo
As I was told by the WM it was because they had received other petitions after mine was voted on and they decided to put us through at the same time instead of having to do each of us on different dates. It's a catch 22 for me.... On one side I can understand it takes a lot of work to prepare for the degrees but on the other side of the coin, I would have benefited once going through my degree to get to watch theirs.

On a happy note.... The WM also told me my FC and MM would be much earlier than originally anticipated and we will have a month between degrees! So as it sits now it will be: June - EA, July FC, August - MM (birthday is in August so nice present!) :D

Needless to say once I heard MM was expected in August I wasn't feeling so bad about the delay in the EA! The previous estimated date for my MM was October.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Hi, I'm rather new around here and hail from southwestern New Hampshire.

Submitted my petition early last month,
Had my IC meeting 2 weeks ago,

Now I am praying I will be accepted for initiation Monday!

:1-pray:
Greetings

devlin

Laus Deo
I received a package today that was an answer to a question I asked my deceased Grandfather who was a Mason and the man I respected most in my whole life.

While waiting for my EA degree Scheduled in June I have been nervous and asking myself if I am making the right decision. I called out to my grandfather a week or so ago asking if he thinks I am doing the right thing joining Masonry and if so if he could some how give me some sign I was on the right path. A few weeks later I recieved an unexpected box from my mother who did not know I was 2nd guessing myself. In the box were old class pictures of mine for my memory box, a few items for my wife, a bag of pistashios....and oddly my grandfathers drivers license and his dues cards for his AASR and his blue lodge...

I knew the answer and sighed deeply and smiled, once I saw his dues card:

Jerusalem Lodge #506 F & A.M.

Lodge I will be calling my mother Lodge?

Jerusalem Lodge #104 F & A.M.

I now have no doubt that:

1. I am ment to be a Freemason.

2. My Grandfather will be watching as I recieve my degrees.