What Is Faveoite Type Of Music

I'm very open minded when it comes to music. It’s been a big part of my life, I have listen to every music there is Rock,Rap,Jaz,Pop,Country, Etc. One of my favorite group is Insane Clown Posse. So what is guy’s favorite music?

Hey that's i like there is hidden. Meggages in the music good ones do. Most of hate is about guy who beat on girls racist' greed, peddiles the hate for bad people in world

There juggalos that take music to fair and do bad things that's why in some states we are labled as a gang and even FBI has there eye on us. Icp don't condone are supper what most fans do they it's dumb and needs to stop. I feel same way so do others.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
There juggalos that take music to fair and do bad things that's why in some states we are labled as a gang and even FBI has there eye on us. Icp don't condone are supper what most fans do they it's dumb and needs to stop. I feel same way so do others.
OK... Those two sentences were so horribly put together, even I couldn't make sense of them... LOL

I'm saying the hate in those songs. Are for bad people racist, pedafiles, guys that like to beat on there wife's are girlfriends, greedy people, etc. that is what hate for. I'll will find to link that has the info on thoese songs if I can't then I try to explain each song as best I can

They have other songs that are not as hateful to. I'm not trying to make them. Please don't think that. Just give better understanding of them.

. Are ICP's lyrics violent? The answer is yes. But then again, you can find violence in almost every corner of our society. Violence and entertainment have been around for thousands of years, and will continue to be around for thousands more. Any person whose brain even slightly works normally will realize that listening to a record containing violent lyrics, or watching an action movie filled with violence, or even playing some of the latest and hottest video games will know that when someone gets killed, that it's just make-believe and that no one gets hurt in the real world.It doesn't take a lot of brainpower to see that ICP are entertainers. I mean, c'mon, if they ever were to hurt anybody, they would be rotting away in Jackson Federal Prison as we speak.

I don't listen to them. As much as I used to. Becaues after so many years. Of listing to them. I got brunt on them so now I listen christmas music 24/7 lol

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Heavy Metal , old blues (such as Robert Johnson , Leadbelly etc; etc ) , reggae , Celtic Woman , old country music (not new pop music with cowboy hats) old 60's and 70's rock , James Taylor , Joan Baez , Jim Croce .

My all time favorite singer/songwriter....... Jimmy Buffett .

Bill_F

Jim Croce, James Taylor, and Carol King..... What a concert that would be!
With reggae, it just seems to me that every song sounds like the last one. I would have to say I still enjoy listening to 80's rock and hair bands. (Yes, I said hair bands). The songs just remind me of a great time in my life.
To me, some songs, even if they're not my first pick or even 10th pick to listen to, just brings back a pleasant memory.

Winter

I've been here before
Having spent years in law enforcement, with many of those years in the Gang Intelligence Unit, I can state unequivocally that there is zero redeeming quality to the Jugalo subculture. And I would be hard pressed to recommend a petitioner who identified with that culture. But that is only my opinion. Others may differ.

As for my tastes in music, they run towards Israeli rock like Hadag Nachash.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Jim Croce, James Taylor, and Carol King..... What a concert that would be!
With reggae, it just seems to me that every song sounds like the last one. I would have to say I still enjoy listening to 80's rock and hair bands. (Yes, I said hair bands). The songs just remind me of a great time in my life.
To me, some songs, even if they're not my first pick or even 10th pick to listen to, just brings back a pleasant memory.
OH Carol King !!!! How could I have forgotten about her !?!?

Bill_F

Having spent years in law enforcement, with many of those years in the Gang Intelligence Unit, I can state unequivocally that there is zero redeeming quality to the Jugalo subculture. And I would be hard pressed to recommend a petitioner who identified with that culture. But that is only my opinion. Others may differ.

As for my tastes in music, they run towards Israeli rock like Hadag Nachash.

Jugalo?? Wasn't he associated with two other troublemakers... I think they were Jugala and Jugalum?